Levy / €NIC. In or Out

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Levy / ENIC. In or Out

• Levy / ENIC. We want you to stay

• Levy / ENIC. Get out of our club

Results are only viewable after voting.
Think about it. Liverpool is 9th in the league ,out of every competition available except UCL which they are doomed to fall as well considering Real Madrid is their opponent.
why we haven't seen any articles talking about how klopp is a finished dinosaur? Just imagine if it was Mourinho
Last season he was a couple of games away from a Quadruple.

Let’s just wait a couple more years.

The fanbois, hunkering down when faced with more evidence their precious Levy is not doing a great job

Deny Kurt Cobain GIF by Nirvana
Airfixx should give up posting on this forum as an occupation and become a tap dancer

He's excellent at it

Airfixx should give up posting on this forum as an occupation and become a tap dancer

He's excellent at it
It's at the point now, where they must be thinking that it would be less embarrassing to admit to being a flat earther.
It's one thing thinking Levy is good for our club, it's another admitting it to other people.

It's the club operations generating finance for buying land a building flats.
Does that mean we are taking the likes of gate money, tv money, etc and using it to buy land and property? And does the club then benefit from the proceeds of the property sales? Where is any of this shown in the club accounts?

Does that mean we are taking the likes of gate money, tv money, etc and using it to buy land and property? And does the club then benefit from the proceeds of the property sales? Where is any of this shown in the club accounts?

No I mean the clubs turnover goes towards all its activities. Including investments. If by loans, then servicing the loans.

If you want "evidence", perhaps you should look in the books for direct, ownerfinanced, cash going *into* the club, then allocated to either financing devs or servicing loans.

If that isn't there, well, then the FC is paying for it. Money doesn't come out of nowhere.

No I mean the clubs turnover goes towards all its activities. Including investments. If by loans, then servicing the loans.

If you want "evidence", perhaps you should look in the books for direct, ownerfinanced, cash going *into* the club, then allocated to either financing devs or servicing loans.

If that isn't there, well, then the FC is paying for it. Money doesn't come out of nowhere.
Fair enough. I’m just not sure if it’s the club paying for this stuff or a subsidiary that is financed by owner money.

I personally doubt we are taking football team money that could buy players and pay wages and using that to buy land and property instead. Certainly not if the football club didn’t then benefit from the sale of those. I just wondered if the accounts ever showed this.

I’d have a look, but accounts is not exactly my strong point.

Fair enough. I’m just not sure if it’s the club paying for this stuff or a subsidiary that is financed by owner money.

I personally doubt we are taking football team money that could buy players and pay wages and using that to buy land and property instead. Certainly not if the football club didn’t then benefit from the sale of those. I just wondered if the accounts ever showed this.

I’d have a look, but accounts is not exactly my strong point.

Out of interest, where else would the money come from?

Out of interest, where else would the money come from?
Owners? One of ENICs many other businesses?

And the thing is if it’s coming from the club and the profits go back into the club, I have less of an issue with it. Less, not no issue. If there’s an opportunity to make a few smart investments, turn £10m into £30m in a couple of years, I can sort of see the logic.

Hopefully you take this question in the spirit it’s being asked, as I’ve no idea of the actual facts, but it’s regarding the mention of “real estate”.

Are there any lines in previous years accounts that show the football club investing in land or property around the ground? And if so, are there any lines showing income from these? Or is it one of the separate companies doing all this?

Not excusing Levy here, as if he’s working for the club, he shouldn’t be fucking about building flats, but I’m wondering if these real estate deals are profit making for the club?

Good luck trying to get to the bottom of that!

They put a load of property under a separate company in the Bahamas years back. I don’t know if that is still the case. I guess it is still registered there rather than being transferred back to the UK. ENIC is Bahamas based after all.

I’m not going to shoot myself in the foot too much on here.
There are far too many rumours going back years about property deals of which god knows which are true.

But they all do ok out of their property dealings on a purely personal basis - and we’ve all got to make a living! Not going to begrudge anyone that. .

Good luck trying to get to the bottom of that!

They put a load of property under a separate company in the Bahamas years back. I don’t know if that is still the case. I guess it is still registered there rather than being transferred back to the UK. ENIC is Bahamas based after all.

I’m not going to shoot myself in the foot too much on here.
There are far too many rumours going back years about property deals of which god knows which are true.

But they all do ok out of their property dealings on a purely personal basis - and we’ve all got to make a living! Not going to begrudge anyone that. .
Does all seem a bit unclear as to who pays and who profits. Like you, I’m not sure of the facts though.

Owners? One of ENICs many other businesses?

And the thing is if it’s coming from the club and the profits go back into the club, I have less of an issue with it. Less, not no issue. If there’s an opportunity to make a few smart investments, turn £10m into £30m in a couple of years, I can sort of see the logic.

That is the thing. Nobody have been able to prove that ENIC, who are happy to brag about themselves, have ever EVER put a penny into the club. Not one quote, not one page of the books. Ever.

Nor do we have any proof that the RE is making "profits", let alone rental profits for £30m in a couple of years (lol).

What we do know, is that 1) the RE devs are a part of the company and 2) that they are worth more than done than before and thus ENICs investment is worth a whole lot more money.

That is the thing. Nobody have been able to prove that ENIC, who are happy to brag about themselves, have ever EVER put a penny into the club. Not one quote, not one page of the books. Ever.

Nor do we have any proof that the RE is making "profits", let alone rental profits for £30m in a couple of years (lol).

What we do know, is that 1) the RE devs are a part of the company and 2) that they are worth more than done than before and thus ENICs investment is worth a whole lot more money.
Not sure why the sarcastic LOL as I’m sure you know I’m just asking because I don’t know. Just plucking figures from the sky. Nobody is trying to catch you out here.

I know there’s a property company attached to the club and just hoped someone knew the ins and outs of it. That’s all.

Back
Top Bottom