Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

In the summer most of us thought our acquisitions on top of finishing 4th last season would improve us.

Nobody was looking at who Woolwich were buying and saying they will beat us twice and be miles ahead of us. I am happy to be shown the posts that were predicting all this.

What is it that people think any new owner will do so differently from ENIC/Levy?

On Conte I am in agreement. 15 million pound per year for no ad valorem.

Easy.

Have a plan

Spend money, big money

Right, you gooner loving little fat bastard. DM me your address.

That’s all I’m going to say to you on here because I don’t enjoy speaking with sub human scum.

Back your big words up and DM me. Or go shit your pants like we did tonight. Your choice.

Consider yourself finished on here, nobchops.
Ha ha well clearly not a gooner, but that's what sad little men say when they cannot get their own way. Your a gooner because I don't agree with you....
Brilliant oh and I'm not fat either a very strong and healthy 12 stone and fighting fit too...
Finished on here, I don't think so. Get a grip, wow your really a winey little child aren't you...
Tell me how to dm you and I will happily give you my address, we all know you are gutless and will not even show up. Also remember that you escalated this to threats and wanting my address. I just had an opinion that the big baby didn't like.
I'm a grown man and if you play these games you should know grown men stand up for themselves, but you probably didn't know that.......🤣🤣

Surely when every manager keeps failing we can’t just keep blaming them? There is more to it then that
The board are to blame and always have been, but it doesn’t make a manager invincible

Conte’s tactics and decisions this season have been disgraceful

When you pay a manager as much as we do him, you expect something, anything

We get outplayed by absolute dross week in week out

Conte needs to go and his apologist. Blame levy and Enic all you want. However Conte picks the team, tactics, game management , subs , etc and he has shown in a number of games he has failed. How can you set up a team to just start playing in the 2nd half 0-2 down. We have let in 2+ goals now in how many games. Goons are 14 points behind them plus they have a game in hand. How can we have fallen so far behind? We have spent money not wisely but there were just players. Soence is banished. We can’t defend, cannot attack for more than 10 mins. He needs a week to prepare the team. Yet then comes out with the sane shite as every other gane. Just give the job to a young manger with a football philosophy rather than these mercenaries. Brighton, Fulham, toon, wolves, all play better football than us with far less talent. How does that happen? We got knocked out by forest 2nd string who are now in the semis. His guy ain’t gonna work out for us so cut out loses and make sure not to buy any more of his type of players whatever that is.
Totally agree. Like the way you break the problems down into heir component parts.

Conte has a team that achieved 4th last year primarily I must say due to Woolwich collapse rather than anything he did. Nevertheless he was given money to spend in the summer. Regardless of whether he spent well or not, when as a manager/coach does he realise “if we’re not going to win anything let’s at least be hard to beat.“ “let’s finish every game taking pride in our performance and effort for the whole 90 mins”

I just don't see that attitude from Conte, and consequently not from his team. It’s almost like his style is if I can’t win it, I can’t be bothered.

Look at Forest, Wolves, Brentford, Villa even Southampton - a lot less money spent but their managers have them trying like bears. Each of those managers and their teams can hold their heads up. Can Spurs?

If our transfer kitty wasn’t spent well and our players are not as good as we thought they were, then so be it but I can’t accept that every match there is a total lack of effort to win the game.

PS just heard Dier say they were better in the second half. He also pointed out that Ramsdale made several good saves. FFS Woolwich were playing containing football and letting us have the ball And that’s why Ramsdale is there. He did his job better than our forwards did theirs.

The board are to blame and always have been, but it doesn’t make a manager invincible

Conte’s tactics and decisions this season have been disgraceful

When you pay a manager as much as we do him, you expect something, anything

We get outplayed by absolute dross week in week out
The trouble is you should only hire Conte if you are prepared to give him the players he needs for his system to work, he is to stubborn to change it and why would he?
With the right players it’s proven to be successfull, sadly we don’t seem to want to give him the players he needs so here we are!

I wouldn’t know.

Unlike you I contribute to society.

You started this. Quit fucking stalking to me and that’ll be the end of it, HenryWoolwich
Dude, come up with your own original witticisms rather than simply repeating my own back at me, or, as you usually do, swear instead.

For the record no, I didn't start anything, you did. You're the one disagreeing with every post I make because you have too much time on your hands.

We agree on one thing. This ends here. I haven't got the time or inclination to argue further with people who clearly haven't got two brain cells to rub together.

I bid you a good night and this time I suggest we put each other on ignore as I shall for you now.

Ha ha well clearly not a gooner, but that's what sad little men say when they cannot get their own way. Your a gooner because I don't agree with you....
Brilliant oh and I'm not fat either a very strong and healthy 12 stone and fighting fit too...
Finished on here, I don't think so. Get a grip, wow your really a winey little child aren't you...
Tell me how to dm you and I will happily give you my address, we all know you are gutless and will not even show up. Also remember that you escalated this to threats and wanting my address. I just had an opinion that the big baby didn't like.
I'm a grown man and if you play these games you should know grown men stand up for themselves, but you probably didn't know that.......🤣🤣
Mate, nobody cares. The only thing that now interests me is the future of our club.

You can keep banging your drum if you like, but I am done.

Have a nice evening (well as nice as you can given the result.)

Dude, come up with your own original witticisms rather than simply repeating my own back at me, or, as you usually do, swear instead.

For the record no, I didn't start anything, you did. You're the one disagreeing with every post I make because you have too much time on your hands.

We agree on one thing. This ends here. I haven't got the time or inclination to argue further with people who clearly haven't got two brain cells to rub together.

I bid you a good night and this time I suggest we put each other on ignore as I shall for you now.

Agreed on both those paragraphs.

Tootles :adethumbup:

Mate, his signature header is the sort of thing a bullying 12 year old would do, don't get drawn in. It's sad and to be honest, I sort of pity him.
His automatic defence if you stand up to him is that you must be a Gooner. Laughable.

Had a migraine all night, recover just in time to watch the first half... What a shit fucking day.
Literally the only highlight Richy giving it to Ramsdale at FT, please get the fucking lad in the first team and drop Son, even fucking Gil has provided more for the team this season in what little play time he's had.
If we were a top club we'd throw the fucking cheque book at these problems this window so being that we are run by fucking clowns I expect us to wait til Jan 31st to get outbid by 5m by Arse for Trossard and do 0 business, maybe a deadline day loan for a shit RWB.
I fucking despair of this club I really do. Enic really have got to go.

Conte out
Poch in

is not the answer........
...but only because you haven't asked the right question!

Think Novak Djokovic GIF by Tennis TV

Back
Top Bottom