Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not to worry eh!

City next.

And even if we fluked a win it would actually help the scum

:mourpointlaugh:
So, I want Tottenham to win everytime they play it falls right for some other team and they benefit then so be it! if another team rolled over to fuck somebody over or fuck us over then you might as well jack it in and do some poncy foreign shitty league where everyone has a good time……we’re in the situation we are in through nobody’s fault but our own……..whether Levy/Enic , Conte or our inept players it’s not the goons fault we’re not up to the challenge.

Surely when every manager keeps failing we can’t just keep blaming them? There is more to it then that
Agree - but then Poch succeeded in my eyes, even if he didn't win a trophy. Since then we've sold our soul to the devil with some shocking appointments. Whilst serial winners when backed, Conte and Jose are never going to get the backing they need to succeed with us. And even then, when up against the petrol money in the Prem it's still not a given we'd win anything.
I can't take any more of the turgid football we're served up when it's twinned with the poor results. Same old.

Mate, nobody cares. The only thing that now interests me is the future of our club.

You can keep banging your drum if you like, but I am done.

Have a nice evening (well as nice as you can given the result.)
OK fair enough. But like you i only care about the future and our club without enic...we are all spurs mate, I don't hold a grudge. I regularly over react because of the bullshit of these owners.
Have a nice evening and I genuinely look forward to reading you posts going forward. COYS

Like Everton spending 40 million plus on Iwobi for example or other clubs spending big amounts and getting nowhere.

We need a strategy and a manager who gets the most out of their players.

1 you get Conte you get Bastoni, Gardivol, Hakimi, Barella etc.

2 you spend less you go for a Arteta or Brighton style project and buy top young players.

We get a cheque book manager with hardly a cheque book. It’s nuts.

Conte post-match interview lacks passion and anger about how easily they were beaten. His mojo is gone. Seems totally different from the guy who got involved with Tuchel.

I read his body language as “I can‘t deliver - I’m ready to leave but I just need to do it in a way that saves my reputation.”

Mate, his signature header is the sort of thing a bullying 12 year old would do, don't get drawn in. It's sad and to be honest, I sort of pity him.
His automatic defence if you stand up to him is that you must be a Gooner. Laughable.
Sometimes this club brings out the worst in all of us..but we all love it and just want what's best..

LEVY OUT...ENIC OUT....
C.O.Y.S

The only hope I cling to is that we announce Qatar in Feb
And they sell majority in psg and take control in summer, and enic can fack off
tumblr_msoknnbnS81rmesz7o2_250.gif
Do you really think this can be the solution?

It doesn't matter who "buys" a club - I don't think he gives a damn what becomes of it, the main thing is that his profit is right!
That's exactly what you see when you consider Paris.

(It will never come but my dream would be for clubs in England to be fan owned and clubs - simple football, investors yes, but the say must be made by the members of the club. As written, it is clear to me that this will not come true.)

1 you get Conte you get Bastoni, Gardivol, Hakimi, Barella etc.

2 you spend less you go for a Arteta or Brighton style project and buy top young players.

We get a cheque book manager with hardly a cheque book. It’s nuts.

I think we all can be accused of is speculating at what might be.

It's the best antidote to failure.

Who can he pick then? Would Perisic be able to keep up with Saka? Would he start Richarlison just as he came from injury because our medical staff is a bunch of morons? Would you prefer that he starts Sanchez instead of Dier? It's easy to spout nonsense in a football forum, but what the fuck can he do with this squad? Who the fuck can he play?
Keep up with Saka? That gimp sessegnon danced in front of him and let him shoot…

Can go three at the back and still play a midfield 3 (I don’t see him deviating from a back 3 ever). Just fuck Son off and play an extra midfielder, PEH in the bin too
PEH has taken us as far as he can. Time to move on.

He doesn't have the required technical quality to compete against the best midfields. We need an upgrade there.

Back
Top Bottom