Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sack Conte.
Sell Kane (as it’s time and he won’t re-sign)
Sell Son.
Buy the best fast, aggressive and technically accomplished players we can get.
Play 4/3/3
DEMAND a team the presses.

You mean ENIC sell up.

We can’t just keep changing managers and nothing else.

When will you fucks learn.

You get a pass tonight because we’re all wound up but if you don’t come out and say ENIC out tomorrow you can suck my ass.

Edit: Sorry - highly strung right now. Nobody should have to suck my ass!

Last edited:
So still playing crap in first half and going behind and playing better in 2nd half. Why? Lloris will have to stay until end of season but then we need him replaced. Son needs benching. Only person that really enhanced their reputation was Sarr. However as soon as Bentencur is back he is out.
that ref yellow carded so many of ours but not the opposition. Surprised we kept 11 players on the field. Already turned Skysports off and will now go away from this to try and forget the nightmare.

This side needs major, major surgery.

Lloris, Dier, Sessegnon, Son need to go as soon as possible.
Today was a difference of two GK.

Get Diogo Costa, pay Udinese to recall Udogie, and play Richarlison instead of Son. We need to be ruthless.

We swap keepers today and we win, simple as that. Have always been a big supporter of Hugo but his time is up. World Cup injury time needs to come in next year too because I reckon the ball was in play for all of about 12 minutes in the second half. No yellow cards for time wasting too. We were actually decent I thought, second half we dominated, first half they were better but took their chance and Hugo threw one in.

Hojbjerg, Lenglet, Dier, Sessegnon, Doherty not good enough. Don't know what the hell is wrong with Son but he's lost it, need to give him some time on the bench now that Richarlison and Kulusevski are back. I think we can still make top 4 with Kulusevski (and soon to be Bentancur) fit. He's the difference maker. But it shows how horrendous our business has been when this time last year we were at a similar level to these guys and now they're 8 points clear. I hate to say it but they've stuck to a plan perfectly and now are reaping the rewards, let's hope City can stop them. Frustratingly we probably can't afford to lose both the City games but fuck me if we stop them we're probably gifting the scum a title.

I mean it's not like he told them to lope around for 45 min and bounce the ball into your own net. You could put a retired elementary math teacher on the sidelines and the multi million dollar lineup should be able to put up more effort than what I saw today.

First half performances have been consistently bad. It's his job to sort that out.

Back
Top Bottom