Tottenham Hotspur v Woolwich Scum (15th Jan - 4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This sport makes me hahappy, but not when my team are pathetic.
It's not a ridiculous attitude its called realism you should try it....we all knew we would get nowhere near them

Did you wait for the result just to quote this post from yesterday?

You sad, amphibious little reptile cunt.

We’re all pissed off. But if you call me out like that again, I will fucking end you.

Fuck off. Twat. Don’t you EVER speak to me on here again.

Is Conte all that? Or has he only won trophies because he's had great players and unlimited funds to work with?

He just perseveres with the same system, never adapts even when it clearly isn't working and his subs and selections are laughable of late.

What does Lloris have to do to get dropped? How many more does he have to chuck in?
Why is Sessegnon anywhere near a Spurs lineup? What is the point in bringing Ben Davies on with 3 minutes to play? Why is this team only playing 45 minutes every week? Why is Eric fucking Dier anywhere near this team let alone a starter.

I'm just fucking baffled

I mean it's not like he told them to lope around for 45 min and bounce the ball into your own net. You could put a retired elementary math teacher on the sidelines and the multi million dollar lineup should be able to put up more effort than what I saw today.
I agree but manager sets the tone.
Plus as the old saying goes, repeating the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is insanity.
See conte and enic

Conte needs to go and his apologist. Blame levy and Enic all you want. However Conte picks the team, tactics, game management , subs , etc and he has shown in a number of games he has failed. How can you set up a team to just start playing in the 2nd half 0-2 down. We have let in 2+ goals now in how many games. Goons are 14 points behind them plus they have a game in hand. How can we have fallen so far behind? We have spent money not wisely but there were just players. Soence is banished. We can’t defend, cannot attack for more than 10 mins. He needs a week to prepare the team. Yet then comes out with the sane shite as every other gane. Just give the job to a young manger with a football philosophy rather than these mercenaries. Brighton, Fulham, toon, wolves, all play better football than us with far less talent. How does that happen? We got knocked out by forest 2nd string who are now in the semis. His guy ain’t gonna work out for us so cut out loses and make sure not to buy any more of his type of players whatever that is.

Sarr today demonstrates how appalling the treatment of Spence has been.

Just get Conte out. Regardless of how fucking useless ENIC are, it’s never ever going to work. Let him go back to Italy and shithouse a title.

Back
Top Bottom