Tottenham Hotspur v Portsmouth (FA Cup) (7th Jan - 12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Bissouma fine for the scum, if he doesn’t go in the medical dept.

Stellini on Bissouma injury​

The injury came from the last match. An ankle problem. He tried to push himself but he was not 100%. It's very good when the player tells us they are not 100% as Skippy was and he played well. He will [be fit for Woolwich].

Keeping the mind games going here

Will Spurs have Bentancur, Kulusevski and Richarlison back for the north London derby?​

Not for all the players we are so confident but we are confident for at least one.

A bit of a grind to sit through that, and they had the Pompey fans sat right next to us today.

But it's not all bad, Sarr and Gil have the potential to blossom into something really special. I'm so worried that we've reached the end of Sons road though, it's sad to see him like this.

Less said about Royal the better. I can't see what Conte thinks is to be gained by persisting with him now. He needs to swallow his pride and start Spence.

It highlights that no one at this club knows what they are doing when it comes to transfers

And Liverpool buying Keita, Woolwich Pepe and Unites Sancho says what?

You are talking biased drivel. Not thst either is a s good as hoped but equally to not have bought Sessegnon at the time would have been daft. I knew nothing of Royal.

Given that so many, probably including you thought Kulusevski and Bentancur were a waste, the fact is nothing is guaranteed.

And Liverpool buying Keita, Woolwich Pepe and Unites Sancho says what?

You are talking biased drivel. Not thst either is a s good as hoped but equally to not have bought Sessegnon at the time would have been daft. I knew nothing of Royal.

Given that so many, probably including you thought Kulusevski and Bentancur were a waste, the fact is nothing is guaranteed.

List of players that the fans were feverishly hungry for:

Sessengon
Reguillon
Ndombele
Lo Celso
Spence (Jury is still our, but now it's "fuck you, you meddling bald cunt!")

......There was even lots of positive energy behind the signing of the now much maligned Jansen, Sanchez and others.

That's north of 200m quid's worth!

Yet at the sign of any 'trouble', fans of a certain ilk quickly seek to disassociate themselves.

The fact we had Sarr, Skipp, Gil, Spence, (even) Tanganga on the pitch, and brought on Devine today speaks volumes....
White on the bench, with loanees like Scarlett, Parrott and Udogie to come back into the squad next season...

I think we're doing alright tbh....

A win is a win is a win...

1-0 was a bit tight, but goal difference doesn't count in the cup, so 1-0 is as good as 6-0!!

A Kane brace next Sunday to beat Jimmy Greaves' record would be the stuff of dreams, and "I was there" romantic storytellers of the future!!

Emerson at LWB to help out the left side. Versatile player.
FINALLY!!!!

Happy Season 10 GIF by The Voice

"Alfie Devine is all mine all mine...
Alfie Devine is all mine, c'mon!"

If the boy turns out to be any good, then this should be all his!

Back
Top Bottom