Tottenham Hotspur v Portsmouth (FA Cup) (7th Jan - 12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Games like this show our squad isn’t strong enough. Everyone knows it. Conte certainly does. Sadly, us fans know he will need at least another couple of windows to rebuild it. Because the Club doesn’t have tbe ambition to do it any quicker.
I don't think thtat it is a matter of strength against teams like Portsmouth. It is an attitude issue mainly in my opinion.

The senior players like Kane and Son treat it like a training session. And that either gets in the way of the youngsters wanting to impress, or sets a substandard pace for them.

With Kane and Son starting we should have been 3-0 up at halftime. But neither bothered to show up.

I don't think thtat it is a matter of strength against teams like Portsmouth. It is an attitude issue mainly in my opinion.

The senior players like Kane and Son treat it like a training session. And that either gets in the way of the youngsters wanting to impress, or sets a substandard pace for them.

With Kane and Son starting we should have been 3-0 up at halftime. But neither bothered to show up.
Kane scored

Sarr is really, really encouraging.

Looks very elegant on the ball. Always available. Likes a scrap too.
Needs to tighten up his first touch, but yeah, very promising, looks well rounded both technically and workrate.

Back
Top Bottom