Tottenham Hotspur v Portsmouth (FA Cup) (7th Jan - 12.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

As well as making sure we back the players and Conte We Still need the levy out chants today loud!! Get the message across enough enough with his incompetence and interference which has held the club back for too long!

I agree but think we can beat pompey & rest our key players. Hojberg, Romero, Kane, son, Lenglet & perisic should definitely be rested. Maybe I am being over confident & too positive but don’t want us to keep flogging Kane & risk an injury before the Woolwich game.
I’d like to see Spence, gill , skipp, Sanchez, tanganga, sarr & white
It's not a "test match" and that's why I'm for the whole band.

We have to take opponents and the game seriously.
Haughtiness comes before the event.

The best should line up and take the win.
Is there maybe more self-confidence in front of the NLD?!

COYS!!

Every FA Cup fixture we should be playing our strongest 11, bar maybe 1 change as rotation.

Lloris
Spence Romero Dier Davies Sess
Sarr Skipp
Gil Kane Son
I would agree if we had Bent, Richi and Deki fit but we're still wafer thin with the NLD next week. Any more added to that list and it's going to be a bad week...

Hoping for:
Forster
Spence Sanchez, Dier, Davies, Sess
Sarr skipp
Gil Kane Son

Drag Kane and Son off just after half time with us up a few. Fingers crossed lads.

Looking at buying a last minute ticket and the cheapest available looks to be £163!

Am I just clueless with the club's website or has the world gone mad?!
I guess GA tickets are sold out. The ones you are seeing are premium tickets. (They will have a little crown symbol on the info pop up when you hover over the seat). They come with padded seats and less of a queue at the bar and more room inside.

As well as making sure we back the players and Conte We Still need the levy out chants today loud!! Get the message across enough enough with his incompetence and interference which has held the club back for too long!

Tip: Without ENIC out; not much will change..... Know your onions. ;)

Fl3WFyxXoAM-x0n

Sarr gets the nod over Skipp;Tanganga gets an unexpected chance but otherwise predictable team.
Devine the only new "yoot" involved.

Back
Top Bottom