Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Jan 4th - 8pm) *sigh*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That second half performance should give everyone at the club the confidence to go out and give them scumbags down the road a good seeing too next week . Has certainly lifted the spirits on here . COYS!
Should be the blue print of how we should play going forward. I’m not contes biggest fan but any manager we have who gets us to play on the front foot with pace and movement is fine by me. Give the younger players a chance and be positive rather than say we are at best 6,7 or 8th team.

I'm the first to admit that I melted like a shell suit after that dismal first half, so fair play to the lads for sticking it to Palace 2nd half. Gil definitely got more into the game, and made himself a nuisance. Let's hope we can build some momentum after this result.

If you want it to be!
Tabletop Games Reaction GIF by AsmodeeGames

Today showed that Kane has to be allowed to drop into space. He’s our best creator by far and it’s the key to unlocking the other team. Also gives room for Son to run in behind.

Today showed that Kane has to be allowed to drop into space. He’s our best creator by far and it’s the key to unlocking the other team. Also gives room for Son to run in behind.
Kane also doesn't like the wrestling with CBs too much, he may be tall and strong but PL CBs are still quite a handful.

That second half performance should give everyone at the club the confidence to go out and give them scumbags down the road a good seeing too next week . Has certainly lifted the spirits on here . COYS!
Especially after Lego Hair going Chernobyl against Newcastle: let's hope his jitters are still there ☢️

Just got in so will go and enjoy reading through the thread in a sec. I did have a funny feeling it was going to be our day, although perhaps I was just looking forward to an old school (ish) away day, but I didn’t ever expect 4-0. We rode our luck at times but great to see so many youngsters get a chance. Kane’s finish for the second goal was a thing of beauty. Gil love-in throughout. Fans decent, backing the players, backing Conte, but going after Levy… and Judas. Always love it when the “shit Aaron Lennon” chant comes out. All in all a beautiful evening watching Spurs, with some glimpses of a positive future, including Sarr who has the potential to be something quite immense for us.

Extremely loud "We want Levy out".

A bright start on the pitch and stands so far.

But will they sing when we're winning? That's what they need to do.

Chant was going all game, including after each goal and at the end. Fans have had enough. We’re generating incredible levels of income at extortionate prices. ENIC need to show they’re one of the big boys or just fuck off. It’s our money. The fans’ money. And we are the club.

Should be the blue print of how we should play going forward. I’m not contes biggest fan but any manager we have who gets us to play on the front foot with pace and movement is fine by me. Give the younger players a chance and be positive rather than say we are at best 6,7 or 8th team.
Yet we don't. I think the goal came at the right time. Had any more time passed then I think it might have mirrored the first half where we also started that well. The second then came within a few and it killed palace. After that they were there for the taking. Happy for son despite the deflection. He needed one of those.

Back
Top Bottom