Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Jan 4th - 8pm) *sigh*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I know it’s easy to say but we were playing so much better after 3-0. I know, shocker. But we really should be trying to play like that all the time. So much better movement and concise, short passes. No more of this stagnant chess game football. Need it sped up
Totally, always said it that we have the players to go on the front foot more than we have to sit back. Defending is easier when you are 2/3 up as the players have more belief in themselves and extra spring in their step. Although sometimes we do get sloppy and play as if we think we are the Harlem globtroiers.
Overall much bette me today, started well with Gil involved but didn’t create much. They then came back and Gil disappeared. However 2 nd half after first two minutes we were prbly the beat we’ve been all season. I thought Gil set the tone as he is always busy and livewire. He zips the ball around really good which injects some pace into our game. And im sure his pass to Kane for 2nd goal was a no look. Might be wrong but the lad played well and you have to give it to him. One more thing about him and Sarr is that they both arnt scared to receive the ball. They don’t hide which is good as it shows some bravery.

As long as we forget much of the first half my only gripe was bringing on Royal instead of Spence.

Royal is never going to be the wingback Conte wants him to be, so why not give Spence a run out? I just don't get it.

Excellent second half because we played with pace and intensity. Imagine that.
Thought sarr was v good when he came on
That’s all we ask for so mr conte please take note of how we can actually play and look good. We have it in us. No more being defensive and laying down before a ball is kicked. Said it before we need to bully teams a lot more especidllyvteans like the goons. We shouldn’t lay down and expect to be beaten. I remember the Chelsea games last season conte basically waved the white flag and gave up.

As long as we forget much of the first half my only gripe was bringing on Royal instead of Spence.

Royal is never going to be the wingback Conte wants him to be, so why not give Spence a run out? I just don't get it.
Sane just don’t understand the thinking. He brings him on v villa 2 down for couple mins. Yet today we are 4 up and he can’t give him any minutes.

Have you got your electric blanket on too?

:richtongue:
Is that a euphemism?

the master GIF

Well H man of the match and rightly so, I thought Sarr looked good, and Gil had his best appearance.
Perhaps Conte will put more faith in the youngsters now!!

Back
Top Bottom