Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur (Jan 4th - 8pm) *sigh*

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

An important win. Palace are about the closest gift we have to the Steve Bruce 6 pointer though. The next few league games will tell a lot;

Woolwich (h)
Citeh (a)
Fulham (a)
Citeh (a)
Leicester (a)
Spammers (h)
Chavs (h)

Just the 19 points then!!

Thought Dier was pretty solid tonight, Hugo too actually getting a lot of stick over the last few days.

:dierpochhug::hugoshock:
After the crap he put us through previous games Dier needed to play good... but he still shouldn't be starting as a CB in a top club.

Anyone for an after party?

Alejandro Jodorowsky Fun GIF by Endless Poetry

That bit there by Sarr, 92nd min - I think we have a player on our hands
If only conte believes in him and pushes him on rather say we are looking for another cm. This looks good but let’s keep things in perspective and let him evolve.?hopefully gets some minutes on Saturday.

I wonder how many of the kids Conte will play in the FA game?
No need to over for it but I reckon younger players would thrive with playing with a few quality older players like kane. They can only be inspired. We need to make sure we win first and foremost. We can’t get knocked out home to a league 1 team who just sacked thier manager. Remember we have 5 players to come back so squad should be strong enough and CL isn’t until March. If we get a couple of quality players then the squad will look a lot better. Just really good players a creative player and maybe rwb or forward.

Back
Top Bottom