Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa (1st Jan - 2pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree. And to be fair, assuming the loans never play again, it's started (Ndombele, Lo Celso, Alli, Winks, Sissoko, Aurier, Bergwijn, CCV, Clarke, Reguilon, Lamela all binned.)
We could still end up having to pick up the wages for Ndombele, Lo Celso, Winks and Reguilon. Those are all Tottenham players right now.
We are on the hook until Summer 2025 for Ndombele, Lo Celso and Reguilon.

Utter. Tepid. Wank.

Well done, Villa. You deserved the win and on no level do I wish that you were getting your heads fucked by a horde of rabid Guinea baboons.

Conte is a very very stubborn and somewhat spiteful person to be totally honest. Putting Spence on like that is just such and petty and spiteful thing to do when it's clear he doesn't rate him.

The Emerson sub as well just so odd. He couldn't just do Spence for Doherty a little earlier?

We saw that spite when he didn't sub Emerson off at half time vs Leeds and instaad let him come back out for 15 minutes before subbing him off.

We have entered sack the manager territory. With a performance as bad as that, you have to seriously consider it. The manager seems to have lost the players, nobody is working hard. No energy or enthusiasm on the pitch.

Conte is used to winning and I don’t think his personality suits our current situation. Whatever he’s doing at the training ground seems to be making our players worse. He’s an elite manager but he’s never had to put a player like Bryan Gil in his starting XI. Conte just is not used to working at a club like Tottenham.
I think the wheels will already be in motion.

Wouldn’t even be surprised to see him go in the next 48 hours or so.

Jesus that was shit. When did conte impose the 3 second delay every time we go forward. We always seem to have one player who stops the momentum of each attack and lets the opponents get back in position
I often feel like we're walking around like in a chicken coop. Those are the basics, that I have to know the routes of my teammates. I don't understand - I won't get it in a hundred years

We could still end up having to pick up the wages for Ndombele, Lo Celso, Winks and Reguilon. Those are all Tottenham players right now.
We are on the hook until Summer 2025 for Ndombele, Lo Celso and Reguilon.
They'll soon get binned on cut price deals, money wasted. Unless we get a new manager soon that's a big admirer of Ndombele, Lo Celso and Winks....

:pochcry:

Well, I wasn’t expecting that. Spurs never really threatened and the perfect away performance from us. Kamara outstanding in the middle of the park and once the second went in, which was a great move, couldn’t really see us throwing it away.

I’m sure better days are round the corner for Spurs. We obviously caught you at the right time for us.

WE'VE PLAYED AWFUL ALL SEASON!!!!!

Boring turgid football is just about bearable if you're getting results.

But that's 10 games in a row where we've gone behind in a match - unacceptable at any level.
I have to admit that.
Apart from the odd moment,half etc.
It has been dross.
I can't pretend otherwise. The
football is shit and not enjoyable anymore.

Not a great indictment of Conte after he was supposed to make us tough to break down.
Exactly, that was the hallmark of all his teams. We can rightly blame the players for their part in this as well, but his inability to adapt and get the most out of the team is on him.

We were very difficult to breakdown initially but I think teams figured us out, and we aren’t getting the offense threat going at all to keep teams on their heels.

You tell him Carlito

After all you managed it

Al Pacino Snow GIF by MOODMAN
How many Multis do you have? I can’t keep up

Back
Top Bottom