Another pissing game we won’t turn up to, have to suffer Emerson again and hope Kane or Deki save us - AKA Leeds at home, 3pm, 12th November.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thank you, but I won't be sharing any stories......what goes on in Vegas stays in Vegas!
las vegas GIF

Yeh, you say that.. You will be singing like a canary on New years day.

:sonpoint:

I'm afraid that Richarlison wasn't money well spent imo. I don't think he has the mentality to be a real team player. I think a relatively small intellect and an over inflated sense of self is going to be a problem wherever he goes. I really hope i'm wrong but I think he will always put himself 1st. He's like a mini Ronaldo but with less brains and talent.

We must be watching different matches, because I see a player who is willing to die for the team. Considering that was his first game after a big injury and with a WC dream around the corner, he ran his bollocks off and went in for every challenge.

A selfish player would not have played that way.

Have to say it was a brilliant game. Really enjoyed it. A draw probably would have been a fair result. At times we played some nice stuff. The atmosphere sounded fantastic. Nice to go into this World Cup with a win

But let’s not kid ourselves, we have major problems that certainly arnt going to be solved in January. That’s the last spurs game I’m going to be able watch untill March. So will be reading reports in here about the games
Was anything left over from the 150 mil to help in January? I lost track.

To be fair to Richy, I think in 3-4-3 he isn't suited to the left forward role. I actually feel he was bought in to act more as cover for Kane but due to the injuries to Son and Kulu he has had to fill in a lot more. Would be good to see what he'd be like in 3-5-2 up front with Kane.
As I say, I hope i'm wrong.

We must be watching different matches, because I see a player who is willing to die for the team. Considering that was his first game after a big injury and with a WC dream around the corner, he ran his bollocks off and went in for every challenge.

A selfish player would not have played that way.
As I say, I hope i'm wrong

I am afraid the 35 year old keeper probably is reaching the front of the "replace" list.

I love him but he's getting erratic. He's given us a fantastic ten years, but we're now witnessing the decline.

He's more solid aside from Romero than any of our defensive players, or do you think conceding three against cannon fodder at home is excusable?

He's more solid aside from Romero than any of our defensive players, or do you think conceding three against cannon fodder at home is excusable?
You're building a strawman argument. I never said it was acceptable.

The entire defence needs a refresh and that includes Hugo. Like it or not he's approaching the end of his top level career, so yes we need to look at replacing him sooner not later.

Back
Top Bottom