Another pissing game we won’t turn up to, have to suffer Emerson again and hope Kane or Deki save us - AKA Leeds at home, 3pm, 12th November.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I mean. That's worse than Emerson on Martinelli for a start.
Yup, he's bringing his leg down from height, studs first. Intent or not, it's a straight Red for serious foul play.

It was my understanding that VAR was in place for this sort of thing, correcting clear and obvious mistakes.

The only clear and obvious mistake is that VAR was put into the hands of incompetents and run by the most corrupt league on Earth.

Dune bashing? Do tell...
Qatar has miles of sand dunes down near what they call the Inland sea, which is a miniature gulf between Qatar and Saudi.

We'd pitch a proper Lawrence of Arabia style Bedouin tent (a few of my friends were Qatari natives), throw some baited lines out, then jump on jet skis or go water skiing.
We'd also "dune bash," which was basically rallying over the sand dunes.

You'd always find a couple of hundred people gathered at the base of the biggest sand dunes, some are huge, where they'd do a "crescent run," which was basically driving full pelt around the top rim of the dune, but on the steep face. There were always 4x4's with the roof caved in when someone lost their bottle.

I was off my face on day and did the run on a quad bike!

2 of the most fun years I had were out there.

Yet his team mates at club and country level absolutely love him and say the complete contrary about him.

I thought we were past these lazy Richarlison takes?
His always bloody offside when there is no need to be. Let’s see but however he performs im not so sure it will be what you would expect for a £60M player. Let’s see his stats end of season for assists and goals. Basically for a club like us a £60M player has to hit the ground running especially one who already has experience. Still can’t help but feel that money would have been better spent either in Maddison or we went for a proven goal scorer may be like Toney.

miniature gulf
Golfing Hole In One GIF by Northern Ireland

To be fair I think we'd all be livid if Leeds scored a similar goal to Kane's against us.. It's a blatant foul.

We've been on the end of some stinkers regarding VAR so it's nice to have one go our way.

To be fair I think we'd all be livid if Leeds scored a similar goal to Kane's against us.. It's a blatant foul.

We've been on the end of some stinkers regarding VAR so it's nice to have one go our way.

Nope I saw nothing wrong with the goal players do not have to move out of a keepers way-

It was but swings and roundabouts I guess, their 3rd goal shouldn't have stood and they also should have had a man sent off

The ref was just letting things go all afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom