Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Me waking up this morning...

Good Morning Energy GIF

I might get pelted for this, but this is so small time.

We just got through our group by the skin of our teeth. Not only that, it's the easiest group in the CL.

They should be asking themselves why they played like 5 year olds in the first half.
I agree with you, to a degree, although both a post-match celebration and correct criticism of the first-half performance can live side by side. The immediate relief of taking another step in the continent's pre-eminent football tournament is a good thing but yes, everything should have been done and dusted sooner.

I think as long as we don't go down the Woolwich road of choreographing every single match win post-match in the league into a Hollywood show, then the one-off celebration last night is acceptable, given where it takes us.

But yes, I hope we don't make a habit of it like the chaps up the road (and I really don't think we will).

We're going to get dicked in the next round against some tough opposition, a bit of me thinks it might have been better to drop to the Europa.

If only we can even out second half performances into the first half shit shows...

I am glad we're through tho but Christ on a bike, it's not a sustainable way forward.

Play Brian Gil Messi and not Royal. What do we have to do!

Do these results and performances mean that levy will get his cheque book out in January? We got Kulu and Bentancur last time, more of that pls!
But you already bought Jesus.....🤷‍♂️

I might get pelted for this, but this is so small time.

We just got through our group by the skin of our teeth. Not only that, it's the easiest group in the CL.

They should be asking themselves why they played like 5 year olds in the first half.

Celebration Police out in full force again

Mate seriously...

Back
Top Bottom