Olympique de Marseille VS Tottenham Hotspur. Tuesday 1st November. UEFA Champions League. 8PM KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So either Benfica, Brugge, Dortmund, Leipzig (or shaktar), Inter or Milan for us next as things stand

Prefer to avoid the two Milan teams ngl but I have a feeling Inter is written in the stars

When the equaliser went in, did Conte not realise that was, er good news?

Maybe he's got piles

:contelip:
I think that if you look at most Conte cams, he rarely celebrates our first goal.

Second or third however, he goes bananas.

I also think that right now he is holding back to make a point against the refs in the sporting game.

When the equaliser went in, did Conte not realise that was, er good news?

Maybe he's got piles

:contelip:
Or maybe he's just learned from last week?

I feel like I hardly celebrate any goals anymore, I don't feel comfortable that the bloody thing stands until 5 minutes later, well after the restart.

And by that point the instinct to actually physically celebrate is long gone... Thanks a lot VAR!

I thought we were poor first half, very good second half.

I’m very happy in general with Conte and where we are with him compared to where we were before.

Just need to learn to put together a 90 minute performance.

That’s my two cents.
Totes agree. Needs to be a more consistent approach. If we sit back we concede for sure. I agree with being defensively strong but we aren't. Gotta play to our strengths really: imagine us with a strong defence. We'd be a force to be reckoned with. Hopefully good CB and a creative midfielder arriving in January. Although I think bentancur seems pretty creative

You're a good person.

gene wilder thinking GIF

Back
Top Bottom