Spurs vs Marseille - 8pm Weds 7th September, at the Nearly full Stadium

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone in block 530 last night miss half the game because a girl/woman turned up looking like a model?
Looked like her fella ran off to buy a T-Shirt to cover her up as her cleavage had about 5k fans rubber necking
So you missed half the game and left 6 minutes early?
I got on the tube at Tottenham Hale last night having left on about 88 minutes (which saved me a 45 minute wait at Victoria)
I had my earphones in, but still heard one Spurs fan get on and start raging about the performance.
Some of you are never fucking happy.

Unbeaten all season. Barely looked like ever getting beaten all season.
We started the 2nd half like a house on fire last night. If the guy didn't get a red, Son would have scored early anyway. We are not a brilliant passing team and haven't been for years.
Anyone who thinks Marsielle "outplayed" us though must have missed what was actually happening. They were time wasting within 10 minutes of the kick off. Every touch, every time, one of them was on the floor and EVERY time the ref blew. That's why it was a shit game. BBC shows a total of 25 fouls in a 90 minute game. 16 against us.
For our game against Fulham there was 15 in total. You can't play good football when the whistle blows on average every 3.6 minutes. Throw in the length of time they were down and the fact the ref wasn't adding it on, it was probably more like under 3 minutes per foul.

You can't blame Conte or the players for them cheating and the ref buying it throughout.
What precise minute of the game did you see???

Son=Should've loaned him to Sampdoria with Winks
Kane=Should've sold to City and get Halland

Ndombele=Could've been amazing impact sub in today's match. The game was screaming for his flair in the middle.

Overall gameplay was championship level. Waste of time watching this.
Embarrassed Shame GIF

Back
Top Bottom