Tottenham Vs Fulham Saturday 3rd September 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Suspect scouts, maybe Levy, thought he’d be first team ready, but there’s first team ready and Conte first team ready = utterly meticulous on defence patterns/drills.

Once he shows consistency of near Emerson defending, he’ll oust him, hope it’s near term and Ego restraint from Conte, but I 100% trust Conte knowing what he’s seeing in training, rather than our highlight reel perceptions.

There wasn’t City, Utd, Pool, Chelsea, Barca types after him, so we know he is/was a tier2 young talent from Champo.
Thing is we still get caught out defensively by not marking or closing down. At least with science he offers something different the oppo would be worried about. Fulham’s left side might as well get their cigars out. Especially with no kulu. That starting 11 apart from Kane has no creativity.

lenglet

Bow Down Season 5 GIF by FOX TV

No one was dropped but kula was rested and I fully expect him to play Wednesday. I am glad he rotated but why not Doherty as well as we should be attacking and he is better in attack. Emerson will be needed against MC.
Yes, everyone is going to be rotating and true professionals won't take it as a slight to be named on the bench when they are part of the rotation.

I am in favor of Son staying in the starting 11, he needs to play his way out of this. He's always been a streaky player and it's as likely he bags 2 today and breaks out of it as it is that his poor form continues

Yeah poor choice of words on my side there. Still, I would've liked Richarlison to start instead of Son, not Kulusevski.
I think Son can maybe feed off, and benefit from Richie's confidence right now....

Plus Kulu will be fresh for midweek...

In other news, I've only JUST realised why his nickname is 'Deki' ... It's his initials, DK, pronounced in Swedish... innit?

D'oh (K)!

Back
Top Bottom