Tottenham Vs Fulham Saturday 3rd September 15:00

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So glad Richi is getting a start. Surprised it is not Son he is replacing but then again he badly needs a goal to get some of his confidence back.. this could be that game...

Kulu has arguably been the best of our forwards this season.. maybe himand Richi.. so him getting a bit if a rest is also important.

Fresh team anyway, Lenglet, Sessegnon, Richarlison, Bentancur all with rested legs, resting Davies, Perisic, Bissouma (recovering still IMO), Kulusevski.

Hope it shows, think Romero and Lenglet can dramatically shift the perceptions of need, or lacking, most fans have in the team. Enhance our fluidity hugely once settled together.

spence Can’t even make the
spence Can’t even make the bench 😩
shocking! At least offers something different plus his use playing Fulham. Conte can’t get enough of the cloggers. How does royal keep his place. Sure Doherty must be fully fit so needs minutes? Don’t under stand the thinking especially with sess on the other side who really needs to step up. Otherwise our wide areas are gonna be rank!

Shame that Deki got dropped instead of Son...
Marseille at home is probably a more difficult game than Fulham, I'd imagine Kulu comes back in and Sonny maybe gets rested then. I also think Conte knows the type of character that Sonny is and is hoping to play him back into form before he sits him out. Think mentally Son would get hit hard by getting 'dropped'.

So glad Richi is getting a start. Surprised it is not Son he is replacing but then again he badly needs a goal to get some of his confidence back.. this could be that game...

Kulu has arguably been the best of our forwards this season.. maybe himand Richi.. so him getting a bit if a rest is also important.

At Everton over his whole time there he played on the right just three times.

I am not saying he won't play well there but it's his least used position. He's far better on the left of central, but for some reason Conte does not appear to have the kahooners to drop Son.

We spent £13M. And we bought him to integrate him slowly. That's why we didn't sell neither Emerson nor Doc.

Suspect scouts, maybe Levy, thought he’d be first team ready, but there’s first team ready and Conte first team ready = utterly meticulous on defence patterns/drills.

Once he shows consistency of near Emerson defending, he’ll oust him, hope it’s near term and Ego restraint from Conte, but I 100% trust Conte knowing what he’s seeing in training, rather than our highlight reel perceptions.

There wasn’t City, Utd, Pool, Chelsea, Barca types after him, so we know he is/was a tier2 young talent from Champo.

Back
Top Bottom