The Mighty Spurs - Gooner Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just wondering who is the most pathetic ?
Us and our ever giving players who have no fight or bottle, and play in the same vein as enic and parasite levy treats this club. Like they couldn’t give a fuck..
Or Anthony Joshua, who is clearly a flat track Bully and a shit boxer, he seemed to be the only person I have seen interviewed about the usyk fight who didn't realise that a cruiser weight would be smaller and quicker and have a plan to counteract that..twat...
Or the pathetic bottlejob team europe in the crusty golf game, its not even a real sport.
They were so pathetic that I was wondering if they had tottenham crests on their shirts...absolute disgrace, they should all be stopped from boarding that team plane as they are clearly no team....
Fucking weekend of spineless talentless bottlers all around

Lewis won though?

No I wouldn’t. The season is 38 matches long. We will probably finish around 4th-8th under Nuno and that’s about par with our squad of players.

We can fire him, sure. But then what? There is no bottle of lightning which solves the issues higher up than Nuno. We have the best stadium in England and will service those payments and ride out the storm for a while.

Be patient.
No

No I wouldn’t. The season is 38 matches long. We will probably finish around 4th-8th under Nuno and that’s about par with our squad of players.

We can fire him, sure. But then what? There is no bottle of lightning which solves the issues higher up than Nuno. We have the best stadium in England and will service those payments and ride out the storm for a while.

Be patient.
Still taking the piss eh? Can someone ban this guy?

Well i just woke up. That result sucked ass, i still think this team will finish 5th to 7th and probably above the arse since they usually capitulate against teams that are historically mid to low table.

Hold tight, cause who knows what the hell is coming! Levy at fault, time and time again. Should have sold Kane for the 100+ mil for new players. Found a bargain to appoint a 7th choice coach. This shit has gone on the last 20 years, yes since Levy has run this club. I find myself the fool thinking things will get us better. Poch's years were the most inspiring and entertaining we have been in a long time. Levy got lucky, but Levy is the root of all our problems. Make no mistake. I hate the fact were so shit and you can't really blame Nuno. Levy found a discount price of a coach.

Didn’t see the game , I’m in turkey . Only just seen the result as I was pissed last night .

Not really pissed off, because I’m not surprised. Woolwich although they have a lot of problems , can actually pass the ball , where as we can’t
We are a bang average team mid table side.

This is actually relegation form we are witnessing at the minute lol

Another couple of losses and that’s it for poor old Nuno I reckon .

But I can’t read :(
You can, you just jump the gun and fire off replies without pausing to understand.
You seem to have some misconception about me that I'm an apologist for the situation that the owners and management company have put the football team in, I'm not- I support Spurs, not Enic and most certainly not the skinflint fossil who is the architect of this farce that we are forced to watch.
I have repeatedly said that the management of the company is of greater importance to him than the management of the football team and as the cost of the stadium shot up, all I could see was the funding of the team suffering.
We finally got a good team under a good manager, and the morons sacked him when he predicted the demise of that team, if funding wasn't forthcoming. Like pretty much every company in history that takes a blinkered approach to its business, the people at the top sacked the person who rocked the boat and stuck to their plan, because they were never going to sack themselves.
What scares me the most is that they probably don't mind too much about the team, because they have transferred the business focus to being Tottenham Stadium Ltd

Because I saw them do it in the first half last week against a much better team?...
We did really well to get a 0-0 in the first half and exploit a mistake in the Chelsea tactics last week. As soon as they rectified their mistake we completely crumble in the 2nd

Also, we always bottle it in even more spectacular fashion when there is an expectation we could win and take advantage.
Lo and behold, an opportunity arose to get on 12 points after a lot of teams at the top end lose and...... bottle it.

It's absolutely predictable.

We'll be in the bottom 3 soon.
Is that the kind of the lightening bolt we need?

We're forever putting sticking plasters over broken bones without actually doing anything about it long term.

The only way I can see Levy and ENIC acting to rectify the situation is if it looks like it's going to hit the in the wallet.

Other than that, they're happy for us to be bumping along mid table as long as the ticket and merchandise sales remain high.

We're forever putting sticking plasters over broken bones without actually doing anything about it long term.

The only way I can see Levy and ENIC acting to rectify the situation is if it looks like it's going to hit the in the wallet.

Other than that, they're happy for us to be bumping along mid table as long as the ticket and merchandise sales remain high.
Said it in the summer mate, going down and spending a few years suffering might be the only way we ever get the parasites at the club out. ENIC/Levy won't be interested in plodding around in the Championship. Unless he halved the price of tickets, the stadium is empty. Empty stadium loses money on matchdays and sponsorships.

It's like a Holywood film where the only cure for a killer virus is to let the patient flatline just long enough for the virus to go.

When those corporate seats start going empty

Weirdly, I am more likely to renew if we get relegated than stay up.

Yeah, I understand that sentiment. While none of us in our right mind would want the club relegated, we all long for the club to show some forward progress on the pitch and to see a team of players who care and fight and try, again and again, to take the game to an opponent. Perhaps I’m being naive and idealistic, but watching and following Spurs these days is just soul-sucking sadness.

Christ, just seen the analysis on MotD by Jenas. Truly disgraceful. No midfield, no shape, no giving the slightest fuck. Unforgivable from players and manager really.

Back
Top Bottom