The Mighty Spurs - Gooner Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GlastonSpur GlastonSpur , you recently claimed our fans were entitled. You also accused us of demanding instant success.

On the back of getting bummed in 3 consecutive matches. And humiliated in 3 successive London Derbies for the first time in living memory, would you like to withdraw those patronising comments and apologise to our long suffering, success starved supporters?
No I wouldn’t. The season is 38 matches long. We will probably finish around 4th-8th under Nuno and that’s about par with our squad of players.

We can fire him, sure. But then what? There is no bottle of lightning which solves the issues higher up than Nuno. We have the best stadium in England and will service those payments and ride out the storm for a while.

Be patient.

I do t think he was gloating. It’s like souness they get vexed when they see professional footballers not put in the basics required.
Sorry but disagree

The cunt was gloating and it made his day us fucking up

Ian Wright couldn’t have been more biased

No I wouldn’t. The season is 38 matches long. We will probably finish around 4th-8th under Nuno and that’s about par with our squad of players.

We can fire him, sure. But then what? There is no bottle of lightning which solves the issues higher up than Nuno. We have the best stadium in England and will service those payments and ride out the storm for a while.

Be patient.
No way are we finishing higher than 8th with Nuno

Will be lucky to scrape 10th

Those 9 points we got at the beginning of the season will come in handy when we’re bottom 6

Be patient.
Why do you think so many managers turned down the chance to manage an illustrious club like Tottenham Hotspur? And after the longest managerial search of modern times, how did we end up with the antithesis of what Levy said we were looking for?

good swap

telehandler%20tipping%20skip23052019110543_lrg.png
At least the long balls would get held up in that.

Mind you the accuracy of the passing I don't think even a giant skip like that would be of any use.

Why do you think so many managers turned down the chance to manage an illustrious club like Tottenham Hotspur? And after the longest managerial search of modern times, how did we end up with the antithesis of what Levy said we were looking for?
Because his was the only hat left in the ring?

I would be totally fine to give the season to Eddie Howe.
I made this comment after we sacked Jose and got tons of abuse.

Oh how times have changed. Funny thing is that nothing has changed. We still have a defensive Portuguese manager in charge with no clear plan of how to play football, and off the pitch a chairman who still thinks we have a good squad but isn't that bothered about the on field performances because he's too busy counting his pennies from the boxing fight at our stadium yester and the American rugby circus that's due to roll into town in a few weeks.

I'm totally numb to today's performance, I expected it and in the grand scheme of things found it quite amusing that the Woolwich fans, players and arteta were giving it large. In cricket parlance, I'd call it village. They happen to get the better of us today and bragging rights for being the slightly less shitty team in North London when in fact both clubs are so far off the pace from other teams in the league that we are reduced to battling each other for the prize of being the least shitty team in North London. They were always going to motivate themselves for this game at home, it happens every season.

We might motivate ourselves for the reverse fixture. I don't even remember the last time the away team won in this fixture. You can bet both teams will get turned over when they play half decent opposition 9 times out of 10.

Don't get me wrong I'm still furious with our performance, but it doesn't have the same meaning anymore given where we are now as a club. The most frustrating thing is that the problems are plain to see but they won't be fixed because no investor is going to want to take that chance on us. Especially if it means having to negotiate with Levy.

Just wondering who is the most pathetic ?
Us and our ever giving players who have no fight or bottle, and play in the same vein as enic and parasite levy treats this club. Like they couldn’t give a fuck..
Or Anthony Joshua, who is clearly a flat track Bully and a shit boxer, he seemed to be the only person I have seen interviewed about the usyk fight who didn't realise that a cruiser weight would be smaller and quicker and have a plan to counteract that..twat...
Or the pathetic bottlejob team europe in the crusty golf game, its not even a real sport.
They were so pathetic that I was wondering if they had tottenham crests on their shirts...absolute disgrace, they should all be stopped from boarding that team plane as they are clearly no team....
Fucking weekend of spineless talentless bottlers all around

Be patient.
Are you fucking for real...do you actually like football, or just the idea of having a shiny stadium...
What real supporter gives a toss about that stadium, the team as in the football team is what matters, the only thing that matters...........wow

Nuno can blame himself and try and shield his players, but the fact is, this mess is on those whom appointed him.

I cant blame him for taking the job.

He is so far out of his depth, its not funny.

Be patient.

This is top tier trolling.

'Well we might be bottom of the league for almost every attacking metric, we may have lost our last 3 league games 9-1, but good gosh do we have one hell of a stadium, reeeeeesult!!!!'

It's gonna be one hell of a fun trip for Luton fans next season.

Be patient.

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

Be patient.

“Be patient” :pochserious:

Back
Top Bottom