The Mighty Spurs - Gooner Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I haven’t turned a spurs game off early since that Bayern game but I’ll be turning it off now at half time if I don’t see an inkling of hope. Worst performance, team….everything I’ve seen in over a decade. Atrocious

Too many passengers. You cannot have "luxury" players when you play these games. Every player has to give 100%, not just amble around like they are too good to get stuck in.. This is just shit and embarrassing.

Skipp for Dele please
good swap

telehandler%20tipping%20skip23052019110543_lrg.png

So all you ENIC defenders is it acceptable to melt yet

This is not a great Woolwich team , they have destroyed us. Levy’s cheapskate manager hire is out of his depth . Even if we turn this around it will be Woolwich having a shocker

This isn't even going to the be the lowest point this season, we are going to drop like a stone into the bottom 5 and Nuno will be gone by Christmas.

There are serious serious problems with this side, 3 nil down in a NLD when both sides are so mediocre is simply unacceptable, it was barely acceptable when they were in their pomp.

I hope every single fan gets refunded and ENIC issue an apology and promise to inject some serious cash in January.
Three consective London derbies, three rapes

It comes to something when the hardest decision Nuno will have to make at half time, is which 2 have been the shuttest players for us that he can replace.

You could make an argument for any of them being subbed

Dele, Dier, Davinson, and the rest of the rotten boroughs can fuck off. I rather play with the U17s than this spineless pricks.

Kane, if you don't want to stay then fuck off to city. as long as you're here make a fucking effort

Sacking the manager fixes nothing. The only thing that fixes the toxic nature of this football club is the complete removal of the chairman and the owners.

There is a dark cloud over the club we all know what it is.

Average as Mourinho was for us, with him in charge we're not 3-0 down to this Woolwich side after half an hour.

Nuno is dog shit. He'll end up managing at somewhere like Copenhagen next.

I can’t believe I’m saying this but we looked better under Mourinho. At least Kane was involved.
Kane doesn’t want to be here now. Under Jose he believed in the project which as we all know, didn’t come to fruition.

The issue isn’t Nuno, it’s bigger than that right now. You can’t make promises to players like Kane and then force him to stay whilst the likes of Man City are challenging for trophies.

The best players want trophies.

Back
Top Bottom