The Mighty Spurs - Gooner Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

They honestly don't even look good, we've just been an utter clown show.

I really am starting to think there's something in the dressing room with Kane being back in now.
I told you I heard this ten days back squad is stale there are chiches throughout and Kane is a real problem....Its big job for a good coach and a committed chairman its way to much for NES. Oh a we lost a big bit of heart when we sold Eric Lamela lame or not he rallied the team.

Stop melting , Levy and Lewis are fantastic, remember Alan Sugar. They have only had 21 years these things take time. We have fantastic facilities , we made record profits , we are an NFL anchor club. So why are you moaning about
Am I missing anything
Levy is the highest paid Chairman in the PL
(I made that up but he won’t be far off it)

He is still the wrong manager and needs to be replaced.

You can't sack the owners. We need someone to come in and meet their asking price for the club. It's not going to happen though.
Sacking him would just provide Levy and ENIC with another scapegoat. It would serve no purpose.

Back
Top Bottom