The Mighty Spurs - Gooner Scum - Sunday NLD

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He has one of the best goal scoring records in football today, despite playing for what's been an average side for a few years now, and in arguably the most difficult league in Europe.

Your arse shits and farts. You talk out of it sometimes too when you're on the subject of Ndombele.

No.player lives on their past glories unless they have done something of serious note.

That ain't Kane and you really should try to take off those rose tinted glasses.

He has fcuked us over and whilst this sh!t is not his fault he has done very little to help.

Wanker- Kane that is.

Last edited:
SOMEONE WHO IS GOING TO PLAY ACTUAL FUCKING FOOTBALL. FUCKING CANT BE THAT FUCKING HARD CAN IT.

STOP DEFENDING THE INDEFENSIBLE FOR THE LOVE OF CUNT
It was a question, not a defence of anything.
We failed to land a lot of options, so who is going to step up?
The people who already rejected us, or go further down the list of choices ?

I didn't ask what we want, I asked who do we think might want to risk their reputation working for Dan "revolving door" Levy

It's all well and good screaming to sack him, but what then?
Let Dan have a go?

Try reading the post next time.

I knew we would lose today. Only team to make Woolwich look like world beaters. The shameful bit.

Lose but do so because it was a close match- no problem, but we are a vacuous pretence of a team, with nobody a consistent 8 out 10 performer.

That's on players as much as it's on any manager. A few years ago we needed 2 hands to count that number. Now is there anyone?

And now Arteta will be feted as the new coming. 3 weeks ago he was a game from a crisis. They have no chance of doing anything but he must have known game 6 of their season was a guaranteed 3 points.

I know I did and that is the sad, pathetic predictability about our club.

Weirdly, the first time I set foot in the new stadium, I felt like it WAS a pumped up version of the old WHL... it certainly looked like it, the corner of the 'Shelf/Park Lane' felt VERY familiar.... I thought they done it right.... yes, it was modern, but many of the traditional hallmarks of the old ground had been brought across.... I loved that!
The first CL game against Man City was IMMENSE.... I've never heard a noise like it, even at the old WHL.... the setting felt right, it just needed the team/management, results/trophies to justify it... somehow, we have none!

Now I feel like I've been duped with a shiny new toy and not realised it's broken yet....
Was the stadium really a mistake or is the real problem the team on it? I loved WHL but if we had the team of 16/17 playing at the new stadium I think the place would be totally buzzing and we would love the place

I know I did and that is the sad, pathetic predictability about our club.
The sad, pathetic predictability about our club is the 21 fucking years of owners who refuse to take the smallest financial risk investing in our football team.
We have absolutely nothing to be excited about going forward.
They have murdered the soul of our club.

Last edited:
It was a question, not a defence of anything.
We failed to land a lot of options, so who is going to step up?
The people who already rejected us, or go further down the list of choices ?

I didn't ask what we want, I asked who do we think might want to risk their reputation working for Dan "revolving door" Levy

It's all well and good screaming to sack him, but what then?
Let Dan have a go?

Try reading the post next time.

But I can’t read :(

The sad, pathetic predictability about our club is the 21 fucking years of owners who refuse to take the smallest financial risk investing our football team.
Watching a live stream from Chris Cowling one of the guys in discussion with him was at the boxing last night and mentioned how clever & slick the show was lights, video screens all the razzmatazz now that’s perhaps nothing to do with Tottenham Hotspur fc but it highlighted the fact that making money out with football seems more important the venue is the crown jewel and they ain’t caring how good the jewels are that they put in it.

Watching a live stream from Chris Cowling one of the guys in discussion with him was at the boxing last night and mentioned how clever & slick the show was lights, video screens all the razzmatazz now that’s perhaps nothing to do with Tottenham Hotspur fc but it highlighted the fact that making money out with football seems more important the venue is the crown jewel and they ain’t caring how good the jewels are that they put in it.
It really is a wonderful multi sports and entertainment venue that also happens to host soccer matches.
Not a football stadium that also hosts multiple sports and entertainment events.

That's the sad reality. That's why we're now a minor irrelevance to ENIC

It really is a wonderful multi sports and entertainment venue that also happens to host soccer matches.
Not a football stadium that also hosts multiple sports and entertainment events.

But that entertainment also helps boost the FC’s revenue too. For ENIC, it also increases the potential sale price of the club which is their primary objective but the venue is also good for the FC.

Update
Opened 2nd bottle of Malbec.
Decided these 2 bottles would make a better midfield
COYS
Argentinian?
Lionel Messi Soccer GIF by FC Barcelona

We've got NFL trials and 2 Sunday games coming up too.

Woohoo. Not too long before it's the CINCH Sportzone or some other name that doesn't even mention football...that is if he can squeeze what he wants out of whoever all he's been trying to flog rights too.

Back
Top Bottom