Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt you do.

Thankfully our match-going fans aren't majorly comprised of sulky man-children like yourself.
We’ll see. After 20 years of being laughed at under Lord Vader’s ‘leadership’, you will have to excuse the odd sulk. I’m sick of the cunt

I’d prefer him to the two danish lads but who’s to know what’s happening with this guy. His agent seems to have been pimping him out for years.
Yeah, he's a good enough player but probably not the big fix for us at CB. I've never seen him play in a back four. Gets lost at times tracking movement in the box. Probably get him for 15-18m or so. Doesn't have the long distance passing of Andersen/Vest.

I think 4 players are absolutely critical:

RB: Tomiyasu
CB: we need 2. It seems like Andersen will be one for the other we hopefully go big (Kounde/Skriniar)
CM: The long overdue Winkssoko upgrade has to be this summer. We can't rely on those two wasters for another year. Sabitzer would be ideal, wouldn't be opposed to Pjanic.

If Kane goes we will obviously need attacking reinforcements, if he stays I'm not sure we bring anyone in. It's a worry because we have also lost Bale's goal threat and will have to turn to the second rate guys to become starters (Lucas, Lamela, Bergjwin, Dele)

352:

Lloris
Tomiyasu - Skriniar - Rodon
Doherty ---------------------Reguilon
Hojberg ----Sabitzer
Lo Celso
Kane --------- Son
433:

Lloris
Tomiyasu -- Skriniar -- Rodon -- Reguilon
Skipp
Hojberg -- Sabitzer
Bergjwin ---------------Son
Kane​

Who did we sell N'Dombele to?
:thumbdown:

Umtiti also does not want to leave. He reportedly turned down having his contract terminated at Barcelona. He wants to stay and fight for his spot.

Kounde is reportedly not interested in us either. We are interested, Sevilla are willing to sell and Kounde's agent is okay with the move, but Kounde himself doesn't want to move to us apparently.

Where has this come from? I don't disbelieve it, I could understand him wanting a CL club, just wondered where you got this?

Tottenham Hotspur are prepared to sanction the exit of Toby Alderweireld this summer, but only if a club meets the asking price.

The Sun claim that Tottenham value the 32-year-old at around £25million with the player wanting to move to his homeland Belgium or a return to Holland.

So Levy after top dollar for a 32yr old cb

Bullshit. We couldn't get 25m for him 3 years ago when he had the buy out, no way they think they are getting that now.

I won't give you names, just point at the need of one more midfielder to cover these positions so Sabitzer could stick to RW.

It was more a response to the general tone of your post..... Sabitzer no good.... Gio & Ndombele meh.... So what personel/system do you favour?

Given we'll at least start the season with PEH, Skipp, Gio, N'dom & Dele what role is it that you deem to need filling? a #6? more #8s? a #10?

As for RW; if we end up playing 352, then there won't even be a RW slot up for grabs... (This is why Sabitzer could be a nice option; i.e. Versatility.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom