Summer 2021 - Transfer Thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
How am I quibbling about money.....? I only noted vague pricetags for the sake of illustrating what 'tier'/profile I thought was likely. If the term 'quibbling' offfends you then replace with 'differing over'. :roll:

(You moaned about me be confrontational not two days ago... How about YOU chill out and just have the conversation that YOU sparked!?!?)

If Watkins is top of your list, then great (that's your shout).....

Would he not qualify in the bracket I mentioned? Youngish... Room to grow? Will cost north of 40m considering Villa spent 30-odd on him just 12 months ago...?
If Kane leaves then the first name to be signed should be

1232929692.0.jpg

1 year left according to some posts on here. We should be all over that, deadly, quick and Prem proven. Can also play both central and wide.

If he's gonna plump for back up duty; I'd pressume he'll at least want a CL club.

Could easily see any of City Utd or Chavs taking a punt. HG status an added bonus.

If he's gonna plump for back up duty; I'd pressume he'll at least want a CL club.

Could easily see any of City Utd or Chavs taking a punt. HG status an added bonus.

He can play multi role so can do either Son or Kane’s role, won’t have to be on the bench.

He left Liverpool to get play time but he would get time with us, he is more than good enough.

He can play multi role so can do either Son or Kane’s role, won’t have to be on the bench.

He left Liverpool to get play time but he would get time with us, he is more than good enough.

Hey make no mistake I'd snap him up if I we could.....

I just think the 3 club's I mentioned could put him to good use too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom