Tottenham v Dinamo Zagreb. 11th Thursday. 1st leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No he did not stamp on his foot. That came in a later challenge. You lot are somewhat confused.
Anyway, in all my years of playing football I never once stood on someone's foot and no one ever stood on my feet. Foot stamping is part of modern football I know not why.
Stick to the "did we land on the moon?" thread lad.

Mourinho knows the game too well at this stage of competition. 2 nil is his type of result. No away goal for them as long as he dont park the bus 2nd leg as dangerous ploy. Way better than them. Woolwich picked a little bit of confidence for Sunday. Again I just cant see Arteta outsmarting Mourinho. Think we will win 2 nil. I do think Son needs a break after NLD. He looks a bit fatigued.

I enjoyed that game and thought we were really good, but I'm still so flabbergasted that the pen on Ndombele wasn't given that it has soured my experience. No fucking clue how some of these 'refs' are stealing a living, seems like you could put a chimp at the controls and get the same results.

Standard of refereeing is dogshit everywhere. I just get the impression that following the introduction of VAR there seem to be constant changes in interpretation of the rules for things like offsides, handball and penalties. The result seems to be that honest refs have a greater chance of making genuine errors through being confused whilst corrupt refs have the opportunity of using the confusion around such changes as a cover for their cheating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom