Tottenham v Dinamo Zagreb. 11th Thursday. 1st leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Dier starting

giphy.gif

By the way, I know we (fans) have an eye on Sunday as well in terms of what lineup we were expecting. Just took a peek at the scum lineup and they are fielding basically their strongest XI today.

Don't love risking Son and Kane in this game as I don't think we need them to beat Zagreb but that team should be more than enough to win this leg easily and make the 2nd leg a formality.
Who gives a fuck about those 2 pub players, important is to get Doherty rested for Woolwich!

I was hoping Son and Kane would get a rest, but with that back line it's too much of a risk. We've got to play on the front foot and keep hold of the ball otherwise we're going to be letting them in for fun.

Back
Top Bottom