THFC vs Wigwam Athletic (AWAY)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need to get rid of Bale if he wants out, 30m i'd be happy
9IvoUnM.gif

Yid and proud. Bale isn't bigger than the club.

Simce you're here, I am interested to know why someone would want to go on to the board of a rival club and pretend to be one of their supporters when it's always obvious they aren't.

I am genuinely interested so please enlighten me

I wonder if Levy don't want CL just so they have a reason to sell Bale for a crazy price saying " we couldn't keep him, we tried but as he mentioned he wanted CL, so we sold him for £100 million (but you not going to see much of this maybe 20 mill just to keep some fans off my back using the stadium as the reason why we not invested it all back into the team)

I still think this will be in our hands cone tomorrow evening but I still don't think we will get it.

Scum will get third.

My only hope for us is Benitez. E may still come to our rescue. That said I wouldn't want to go the chavs needing a result.

Sigh. Ruddy Wigan..

Back
Top Bottom