Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I will never understand why in every big game for the last couple years teams score so early against us. WTF. Only difference previously we had some attackers who would be able to score in reply sometimes.

Please Sell Winks as well. I feel for Jose. He has Wink, Dier, Ndombele and Skipp to choose from for the midfield anchors (He didnt buy any of those). His buy Fernandes shows a little promise but needs time. He has Lamela, Ali, Moura, Parrot and Lo Celso for attacking options ( He didn't buy any of those). Only Lo Celso excites a little. In defence he has Alderweir, Dier, Tanganga, Aurier, Sess, Davies and Sanchez (Didnt buy any of those either.) When you only scratch around in the bargain bin, you'll only get rejects.:mourbringit:
What's worse. He doesn't have a clue.

One big positive I’m taking from tonight, is the purple away kit. It’s very fetching. Reminds me of Klinsmann on debut at Sheffield Wednesday for some reason.

I dont know how people can defend Jose tactically when we’ve shown repeatedly we are bad in a 3-4-3 or a 5-2-3 but he keeps fucking doing it.

Injuries and squad quality aside, he’s not even doing what’s best with the squad he has. This streak of losses and a draw after Son went down is on Jose. He’s been outclassed.

But we tried 4/3/3 against Wolves and lost that too. Our FBs aren’t good enough.

Back
Top Bottom