Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

i know right, it’s a bit like 2-0 but with Bayern instead of Olympiacos.
No it was shit and Dier was rightly subbed.

See the difference between me and you and the likes of Guido?
I don’t love Dier and hate Ndombele

Dier helps Spurs, Ndombele is crap
That’s it. If Dier is shit, I’ll say sub him. I won’t blame Ndombele if Dier is shit.

Please Sell Winks as well. I feel for Jose. He has Wink, Dier, Ndombele and Skipp to choose from for the midfield anchors (He didnt buy any of those). His buy Fernandes shows a little promise but needs time. He has Lamela, Ali, Moura, Parrot and Lo Celso for attacking options ( He didn't buy any of those). Only Lo Celso excites a little. In defence he has Alderweir, Dier, Tanganga, Aurier, Sess, Davies and Sanchez (Didnt buy any of those either.) When you only scratch around in the bargain bin, you'll only get rejects.:mourbringit:

It's sad that Skipp can be better than all those turds and still has to watch from the bench even as we are fucking imploding game after game after game...

Won trophies... still shit?
Again...is that more important to you? But, again, I'm.talking about the now. I won an under 11s tennis competition once but I'm shit now. It's about the NOW and he isn't doing it for me. He's past it and stealing a living with a desperate London club...appalling choice and not a fan. Now fuck off.

We look so fucking uncomfortable with 3 at the back its unreal. All of our CBs are dogshit so why have an extra one? It's pointless.

I feel genuinely sorry for Lo Celso in a line-up like this completely surrounded by ineptitude and ineffectiveness. The whole thing is an exercise in pointlessness.
It is not that they are bad individually, it is just that with 3 centre backs and 2 wing backs we leave a huge space in front of the back 3 that Winks can't cover by himself.

We’ve given it a go. We’ve all slated Jose for being defensive, but they’re trying their best today. We’re playing it through the middle, we just have no way of stretching their back line.

I’d like to see Ndombele at half time. Hopefully he’s in a bad mood and has a point to prove.

Barring a miracle in the second half we have to get rid of Mourinho asap. Were a fucking shambles of the highest order. I get we need a striker I really do but rather than showing leadership his moaned and moaned, put down the players that are fit and every week he gets it wrong.

Kane and son being out doesnt equal defending like a sunday league team. Yet again his picked a midfield that stands no chance and thus they both look totally out of their depth.

Get harry in until the end of the season. I know his marmite but these players right now need an arm round them to try and coax some performances out until the end of the season where hopefully levy can put into place a proper longterm plan .

Back
Top Bottom