Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Despite showing early promise I agree he hasn’t developed as I thought he would but Mason and Carrol were not really good enough for the championship

As someone who watches a lot of Champo football I can tell you I also don't see Winks doing anything a lot of midfielders in the Championship do week in week out. If his name was DosWinko he would be sold. He's really really average at best

The injuries up front are killing us, we don’t need to talk about that.

But we can’t win games with the midfielders we have, not by playing actual football. The balance just isn’t there, our defence is weak but it’s so exposed. It’s too easy to run through the middle and see the corners of our goal. Number one priority in the summer has to be signing two midfielders who can protect the defence and recover the ball.

You don’t have to work very hard to score a goal against us, it’s been like that ever since the trio of Dier, Dembele and Wanyama got their injuries.

Jose has lost all credibility in this game. Refused to take the blame for the wrong formation against Burnley, blamed a player instead. Doubled down and started the same formation with different players, and the results exactly the same or even worse, because it was never the player it was the shit formation and hoof ball tactics.
I blame Levy and the window nearly two years ago for this game

:goonermong:

We are going to lose a couple of key players in the summer and be stranded in midtable mediocrity or worse next season. Why would any of the bigger players hang around this club right now? And who do we replace them with?

Back
Top Bottom