Toro Rosso Leipzig vs Tottenham Hotspur (10/3/20) (20:00 ko)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We need new players. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again. The players aren't world class. Liverpool is a classic example of Evolution. They wouldn't have been where they are if Klopp wasn't allowed to spend. He bought quality and it shows. Levy keeps digging in the bargain bin. Doesn't work. We the highest earning privately owned club in the league. Above Liverpool. But the Bosses only want to save money.
Pochettino led Levy into false sense of security by doing exactly that, doing exceptionally well with, with exception of Kane a team of average players exceeding themselves Levy will think do it once we can do it again.

I hate how the tactical foul has become such a prominent part of the modern game. The pundits admire it. I would have the referees treat it as a red card offence.
It's a fucken Pep thing - dirty wee cunt

Barring a miracle in the second half we have to get rid of Mourinho asap. Were a fucking shambles of the highest order. I get we need a striker I really do but rather than showing leadership his moaned and moaned, put down the players that are fit and every week he gets it wrong.

Kane and son being out doesnt equal defending like a sunday league team. Yet again his picked a midfield that stands no chance and thus they both look totally out of their depth.

Get harry in until the end of the season. I know his marmite but these players right now need an arm round them to try and coax some performances out until the end of the season where hopefully levy can put into place a proper longterm plan .
They need a kick up the bum, get Roy Keane in.

I hate how the tactical foul has become such a prominent part of the modern game. The pundits admire it. I would have the referees treat it as a red card offence.
It's a fucken Pep thing - dirty wee cunt

Make it an orange card and 15 mins in the bin arm wrestling with Tanguay

Back
Top Bottom