Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You thought we were talking about the 2nd tackle half the time until I put you right you silly sausage.

Watch out for all those unforgivable ''hacks'' at the weekend babe.

Get about 5 of them a game. Football must be really traumatic for you.
Reading this drivel from wankers like you is traumatic actually so the ignore function will cure that.
:dembelefingers:

Who is the villain in this thread? I lost touch
3d76b146-c502-46df-a74a-71dbaed10bd1_text.gif

79.637% of stats are made up

Interesting fact. My mate use to work for Sky Sports about 15 years ago. Indeed; the possession stats were made up based on a best guess. Same goes for player heat maps and number of touches.

I understand that nowadays the Premier League itself manages the stats and supplies them to the broadcasters. Probably still made up mind you :)

...I will go cry alone in the dark, thinking about our 6 SUPERBOWL WINS with my Jello shots...
COYS
NFL. A lot of steroid fueled apes. Who gives a shit. This is the beautiful game. American football (it has nothing to do with feet) is the ugly game. Keep it off our ground and our TV screens please.

NFL. A lot of steroid fueled apes. Who gives a shit. This is the beautiful game. American football (it has nothing to do with feet) is the ugly game. Keep it off our ground and our TV screens please.
Apes? Are you going to be the guy throwing bananas at the players when they play at our stadium?

You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

Interesting fact. My mate use to work for Sky Sports about 15 years ago. Indeed; the possession stats were made up based on a best guess. Same goes for player heat maps and number of touches.

I understand that nowadays the Premier League itself manages the stats and supplies them to the broadcasters. Probably still made up mind you :)
Do you really think there is any room for manipulating stats these days? With VAR and all?

Back
Top Bottom