Tottenham Hotspur v Man City (2/2/2020)(4.30pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

tenor.gif

Brilliant. I had a fiver on Bergwijn first and 2-1 🥴🥴 although I wanted the clean sheet, there was a loud angry scream when they hit the bar with that last kick.
Spoken like a geezer that's never played football.

Every defender/defensive midfielder that has ever played the game has pulled some crafty shit.

Keane got his revenge of Haaland. Haaland did Keane dirty first remember.

As for the rest of that triggered bollocks? Calm down, you've got your UniCred meeting tomorrow.
Haaland never 'did' Keane, that was the travesty of the whole thing. Keane took him out and tore his cruciate in the process then Haaland after being hacked down got up and shouted at him on the ground.
Keane then did him again finishing his career the pikey cunt.
I'm an Irishman and hate that cunt with more of a passion than most, absolute wanker of a man.

Haaland never 'did' Keane, that was the travesty of the whole thing. Keane took him out and tore his cruciate and Haaland after being hacked down got up and shouted at him on the ground.
I'm an Irishman and hate that cunt with more of a passion than most, absolute wanker of a man.
When I say ''did him dirty'', I'm talking about giving him a volley whilst he's on the floor badly injured.

Haaland ain't got a leg to stand on when it comes to whatever Keane said to him, he did it to Keane. He also dished out some rotten tackles himself. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Keane, as he always does, took it further and went over the top.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Players like them always did back then. The Crazy Gang era.

As I said, every defensive player has dirty tricks.

Thierry Henry said the only defender he ever played that didn't was Ledley King.

Haaland never 'did' Keane, that was the travesty of the whole thing. Keane took him out and tore his cruciate in the process then Haaland after being hacked down got up and shouted at him on the ground.

Fuck me

Moody caught out lying again???

Wow 😮

When I say ''did him dirty'', I'm talking about giving him a volley whilst he's on the floor badly injured.

Haaland ain't got a leg to stand on when it comes to whatever Keane said to him, he did it to Keane. He also dished out some rotten tackles himself. If you can't take it, don't dish it out.

Keane, as he always does, took it further and went over the top.

Live by the sword, die by the sword. Players like them always did back then. The Crazy Gang era.

As I said, every defensive player has dirty tricks.

Thierry Henry said the only defender he ever played that didn't was Ledley King.
Absolute rubbish - Keane emptied the man trying to injure him and he cant have a go at him verbally after? Haaland did not deserve what that tramp did to him-Keane should have done time for that ffs. Thats not sport, thats being a fucking so called hard man coward.

Absolute rubbish - Keane emptied the man trying to injure him and he cant have a go at him verbally after? Haaland did not deserve what that tramp did to him-Keane should have done time for that ffs. Thats not sport, thats being a fucking so called hard man coward.
It's an ugly part of the game. De Jong did it in a world cup final.

History is littered with it.

Keane tried to injure him in the first incident? IIRC, it was a pretty basic trip? Or am I remembering wrong?

WTF is there still any doubt Keane absolutely killed Haaland in that assault?
Only a moron would argue otherwise.
Except, lads, we're on about the first incident.

I'm not arguing Keane done Haaland in. I'm arguing Haaland has no argument about verbals when he leered over Keane after a basic trip even players like Son do.

You can't give Keane shit for doing what Haaland did first.

You can give Keane shit for going over the top physically.

Back
Top Bottom