January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
His fellow players didn't rate him, position, strength, speed of thought all not quite top drawer. Like Onomah what he needs is a long run at a slightly lower level, no idea why he didn't go out on loan guess that wasn't the Poch way ....

Good enough or not at 24 sitting in the reserves for a fourth season simply not an option for him

Any chance of expanding on this?

Thx in adv.

Levy is an amateur? - I smell the stench of a troll (or clone)

How many "I wants" can one entitled prick include in a single post? good effort troll.
A little while ago you claimed the 20 or so people who'd voted "Levy out" must all be trolls.
Are you now gonna claim there's 71 trolls using this forum?

:mourloopy:

Arguing if strikers are going to be any good is like arguing if Erikson is a good midfielder.
Answer: I dunno, they could be. Motivation is 90% of it I reckon. I haven’t seen any of the players listed as potential targets as poor strikers per se, just out of form or stuck in shitty situations. Erikson could be great for Inter but he’s worth a leaky water bottle on our team right now IMO.
You put 50cc of determination into Piatek and I think he could be amazing. I think same goes with the other names I’ve seen. It’ll be up to Mourinho to set them up for success when they get here.

Y'all wanna go big on Piatek when there's Timo Werner, Ciro Immobile, Wissam Ben Yedder, Joao Pedro and Moussa Dembele out there.

If we're gonna spunk bg money on someone out of form and short term, let's go a bit bigger and get certified quality that is in form.

Spend smart.

Log off prick

Y'all wanna go big on Piatek when there's Timo Werner, Ciro Immobile, Wissam Ben Yedder, Joao Pedro and Moussa Dembele out there.

If we're gonna spunk bg money on someone out of form and short term, let's go a bit bigger and get certified quality that is in form.

Spend smart.
Lazio and Lyon won't sell you Immobile or Dembele right now, especially not for less than £50M. Have not seen enough of either Ben Yedder or Pedro to tell if they're any good for us.

Lazio and Lyon won't sell you Immobile or Dembele right now, especially not for less than £50M. Have not seen enough of either Ben Yedder or Pedro to tell if they're any good for us.
He just did a wiki search - completely a contextual. Piatek is our man - I can feel it

Log off prick
The Judas Award hurt, huh?

Before he left Borodin told me you were asking for people not to vote for you in the DM's. Just like he told me you warned him off me and Joe when he joined, which he also revealed when he left.

You're 50+ years old.

Pitiful.

You still only finished behind the puppy. Even with your Clique. LOL.

So you wanna spend big, but don't wanna spend big?
I don't want to spend big, I want to spend smart. Paying £50M+ for Dembele is big and smart, for Immobile is just big and not smart in the slightest but paying £30M for Piatek is just as big, but you save at least £20M.

I don't want to spend big, I want to spend smart. Paying £50M+ for Dembele is big and smart, for Immobile is just big and not smart in the slightest but paying £30M for Piatek is just as big, but you save at least £20M.

Steady

He won’t understand the maths

Ok.

But Dembele is just as gettable. He is also better and a longer term investment who already has British experience.

Piatek is a huge risk considering his current troubles.

We need immediate results in the position.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom