January 2020 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
And as I said, the fact that he's being outscored has nothing to do with his skill as much as it has to do with the fact that he's gotten absolutely no service at all this year, and, even with that, is still AC Milan's 2nd top scorer from this year.
Doubt he’s even watched one Milan game all season or even last

I know exactly how the club operates. We act like amateurs in the transfer window every fucking season. It doesn’t take a football genius to know Spurs are absolutely pathetic in the transfer window and always have been. I want a striker because we have no one ffs. If I wanted anyone, I would of said let’s get Bentenke, but I want someone of a bit more quality and Piatek is probably the best we can get realistically right now. He might not be world class, but he’s a traditional number 9 and what we desperately need. If you honestly think the club are correct in not buying a striker, you are in cloud cuckoo land.
Levy is an amateur? - I smell the stench of a troll (or clone)

How many "I wants" can one entitled prick include in a single post? good effort troll.

The top scorer being a left back of course.
That left back has been incredible not only by Italy's standards, but by the entire worlds. The problem with Piatek is that he's been marked by at least 3 defenders all the time, because they know that he's a threat (as is Rafael Leao), and that Suso and Calhanoglu are dreadful. Good luck chasing Piatek and leaving Son and Lucas unmarked. If you leave Piatek unmarked, you're fucked as well. Doomed if you do and doomed if you don't situation.

Only person laughing is you son, Everyone else is agreeing with me on here. You are in cloud cuckoo land mate. When did I say I want to spend 100 mil on Paulinho etc? You are making stuff up now. I want ambitious owners that are willing to back the playing squad and fund the team for a fucking striker when our only one is out for the fucking season. How hard is that for you to grasp ?
90% think you and JT are an identical moron (cough) and have you both on ignore ... or didn't you realise that?

why are we now one of the top ten richest clubs in the world, do you ever stop and ask yourself that question?
Is there a trophy for that? That's a flippant remark but seriously, do supporters support their club for this reason? Most complaining are not complaining because of the balance sheet. Well done Levy for that.

I ask you this, where were you on the team at the end of the summer? Did you feel things were good and we had done enough business? did you feel that the team had enough change to be competitive? Did you feel top 4 would be a walk?

Honest, simple questions requiring honest, simple answers.

That left back has been incredible not only by Italy's standards, but by the entire worlds. The problem ,ith Piatek is that he's been markes by at least 3 defenders all the time, because they know that he's a threat (as is Rafael Leao), and that Suso and Calhanoglu are dreadful. Good luck chasing Piatek and leaving Son and Lucas unmarked. If you leave Piatek unmarked, you're fucked as well. Doomed if you do and doomed if you don't situation.
What you're saying is that Piatek can't adapt to the tactics of the opposition to thrive?

Yet, he's going to adapt immediately to the Prem, in January, despite little time and be a difference maker?

Come, come now.

Is there a trophy for that? That's a flippant remark but seriously, do supporters support their club for this reason? Most complaining are not complaining because of the balance sheet. Well done Levy for that.

I ask you this, where were you on the team at the end of the summer? Did you feel things were good and we had done enough business? did you feel that the team had enough change to be competitive? Did you feel top 4 would be a walk?

Honest, simple questions requiring honest, simple answers.
Our problems started the summer before when we wasted a golden opportunity

QUOTE="BangkokSpud, post: 2183765, member: 10605"]
It's why you're on ignore by almost everyone ... or hadn't you noticed?
[/QUOTE]
Including you, right ? ?:sonpoint:

Can all those who have me on ignore, raise their hand now, please

giphy.gif

:harrylol:

What you're saying is that Piatek can't adapt to the tactics of the opposition to thrive?

Yet, he's going to adapt immediately to the Prem, in January, despite little time and be a difference maker?

Come, come now.
If italian defenders are marking you, good luck trying to adapt. Not even the mighty Ronaldo achieved that, he took a long while last year to adapt, and this year he needs Dybala to attract defenders so he can have some free space to score. What the hell is Piatek, with a broken system, and with 2 useless cunts on either wing supposed to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom