Tottenham Hotspur v Burnley (7/12/19) (3pm)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

4-1? Are you fucking joking? Burnley will score in first 8 minutes then defend heroically for the rest of the game and we won't be able to break them down...I hope you're right but I fucking hate Burnley and they are stealing oxygen in the premier league. Dull cunts managed by croaky voiced cunt
Well, we will come back and win 4-1, easy... 😊

We kust need to get the first goal. Based upon our last performance, we are fucked if we need to start resorting to long-balls against Burnley and are a goal down.

I am expecting a response to the united game since the comments after the fact showed a lot of disappointment from the team.

We’re at home to fucking Burnley. Mou has stated he doesn’t see Sissoko as a CM. He’s watched Sissoko and Dier put in nothing but turgid performances in midfield. Stated he wants to develop young players. Then why not fucking pick Skipp and Lo Celso.

This isn’t a footballing midfield, it’s possibly the worst double pivot midfield in this league. And I’ve just watched Sigurdsson in a double pivot.

Back
Top Bottom