Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Everyone, apart from sammyspurs sammyspurs , is getting on just fine with the new regime, and yet all he can do is continue his agenda against fellow Spurs fans and the old manager. He thinks he’s a master debater (I think I’ve got that right) but he’s backtracking so hard it makes it difficult to see what he stands for, if anything. He should take another 12 month sabbatical and come back when we’re hoovering up every competition going. Just like he did last time.

He thought he could come sailing in on the back of our inevitable treble and bask in the glory, but as soon as he started posting again we went to shit and he just couldn’t handle it. He’s been broken and bitter ever since.

I used to like the bloke, but it’s now so obvious he wakes up every morning thinking, “Right, which cunt can I attempt to humiliate today then” - all the while ignoring his biggest critics, because that’s what you do if you’re a big, rufty tufty Spurs fan. Ossie Wembley does it as well, and it’s no surprise to see they are in agreement on most topics when in fact they both run away from people who have their number. Gutless the pair of them.

Last edited:
It’s a free country brother.
tenor.gif

Have you been drinking again?

I have already said we'll talk in 6 months. You think that 3 decent games makes up for all the bollocks months of abject performance? You're wrong.

I didn't see you claiming KWP was world class when he got 3 MOTM awards three games in a row. Of course it only 'matters' when Paddy says so. :mourloopy:

In case you're still struggling, 6 months is May, which by some miracle is when the season finishes.
John. Dele is back. It seems you’re hoping he returns to poor form so in 6 months time (glad you reminded me it’s May- bad month for birthdays for me) you can wave 2 fingers and say “haha told you”
He’s physically fit, focussed & playing like a superstar again.
I’d be amazed if he doesn’t keep kicking on now.
In fact, as you love a bet, how about we have a friendly one on whatever terms you set, bearing in mind where you stand on Dele right now?
All friendly. No bitching.

sammyspurs sammyspurs few months ago you were comparing him to a Bentley figure.
I stand by that because he was showing similar traits.
All the talent in the world, but immature, outside interests and struggling on the pitch?

You keep pointing out I said this and I said that.

I keep telling you I stand for everything apart from that I thought he wouldn’t turn it around here. That’s thanks to Jose Mourinho.

Will you man up and accept that with Pochettino, Dele would still be crap.
And that your preferred manager was the reason we are even this situation where Dele was, like many many of the squad, used wrongly.

No, I don’t expect you to even when the evidence is in your face, because you have some bizarre loyalty to him even though that contradicts your support for Dele.

Dele suffered because of Poch. Accept that, admit that and only then you can demand that everyone else owns their opinions.

State of this thread. This is why I never slag off our players. A return to form inevitably makes you look like a prat and if there's no return to form, why the fuck would I celebrate it? They're part of the fucking team I support!

Jesus.
So 99% of you won’t mind looking like cunts when Dier has a good week?

It's an unfair comparison really. Dier has always been a useless lump, whereas Alli was the most promising young English player for a very long time so his regression after injuries and lack of form was always going to be pronounced and glaring.

However, in 3 games he has already showed that Jose has lit a fire under him and if he continues playing like he has been of late we will have an exceptional front 3. Arguably Kane is performing the worst out of the Son and Alli trifecta. Easy to count his 10000 goals vs the likes of Uzbekistan or whoever at international level.

If all 3 start firing simultaneously then we have probably the best strikeforce in the league alongside liverpool. Vertonghen at lb gives us proven class and stability too.

I wanted Jose since the summer. I still can't comprehend him being our gaffer for obvious reasons, but it's really exciting. All the other twats at Woolwich, chelsea and utd are livid that we've now scored 10 in games, admittedly conceding 6 goals in the process. But that is the very opposite of the negative, laboured football we had been playing under pochettino for so long and especially opposite to the football they were expecting us to play under Jose.

COYS:mourpointlaugh:

So 99% of you won’t mind looking like cunts when Dier has a good week?
Absolutely not. I’ll wear the cunt hat all week if he manages to put in a decent performance worthy of this fantastic squad we have - in fact my Mrs has just suggested a great design for the hat. It’s like a dunce’s hat, but instead of a fuck off great D on it it’s got ‘CUNT’ sellotaped on to it badly and some glitter shaken over the copydex round the rim. I also want to incorporate a feature that when you remove the cunt hat, 32 lasers shoot out of your head and bounce the light off redundant space hardware, spelling the word ‘CUNT’ in 73 languages in the night sky over Murmansk. I admit the last part is challenging my expertise in low voltage electronics.

Last edited:
Everyone, apart from sammyspurs sammyspurs , is getting on just fine with the new regime, and yet all he can do is continue his agenda against fellow Spurs fans and the old manager. He thinks he’s a master debater (I think I’ve got that right) but he’s backtracking so hard it makes it difficult to see what he stands for, if anything. He should take another 12 month sabbatical and come back when we’re hoovering up every competition going. Just like he did last time.

He thought he could come sailing in on the back of our inevitable treble and bask in the glory, but as soon as he started posting again we went to shit and he just couldn’t handle it. He’s been broken and bitter ever since.

I used to like the bloke, but it’s now so obvious he wakes up every morning thinking, “Right, which cunt can I attempt to humiliate today then” - all the while ignoring his biggest critics, because that’s what you do if you’re a big, rufty tufty Spurs fan. Ossie Wembley does it as well, and it’s no surprise to see they are in agreement on most topics when in fact they both run away from people who have their number. Gutless the pair of them.

The ignore button.

Use it.

Free yourself from endless frustration and time wasting.

Back
Top Bottom