Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'm admitting to nothing, like I said give it 6 months.

Oh and I also go to a lot of games each season (for over 35 years) so stick your condescending 25 years up your arse! :mourfinger:
Were you there today. Ive been goin 40 years and a season ticket for 25 years.

And some how i was proven correct about dele.

Do you still believe that deli is a Burnley/everton player or can you admit you were wromg

Can always tell when you've had a drink paddy spur paddy spur , your spelling goes to pot and you fucking rant and rant and rant.

You think Dele played well for the last 18 months, yet I'm supposed to be the one who 'knows fuck all about football'?? You're an idiot mate.

He was gash and in all honestly stating he was a Burnley/Everton type player at the time was being kind.

In May we will reconvene. Till then... fuck off. :mourfinger:

WanSingleBabirusa-max-1mb.gif

Combination of injuries and being played out of position. Now he's back in 'the pocket' and injury free he's playing much better - it's that simple. He's always had the quality imho. Just hope he sustains this.

Can always tell when you've had a drink paddy spur paddy spur , your spelling goes to pot and you fucking rant and rant and rant.

You think Dele played well for the last 18 months, yet I'm supposed to be the one who 'knows fuck all about football'?? You're an idiot mate.

He was gash and in all honestly stating he was a Burnley/Everton type player at the time was being kind.

In May we will reconvene. Till then... fuck off. :mourfinger:

WanSingleBabirusa-max-1mb.gif
simple question is he a Burnley/everton type player?

Hard to disagree with Mourinho:

I don't need to speak about Dele; the best thing that can happen to a coach is when you don't need to speak about a player because everybody speaks, all of you, fans, everybody speaks about him and speaks about him for the right reasons. He's playing really, really, really well. I couldn't ask for any more from him. He's playing amazing, scoring goals, assisting, working, fantastic.

For me Dele is not a player to play positionally in midfield, he is a player to be like he is playing, close to Harry Kane, following some dynamics that we train but a little bit of freedom to associate with attacking players. This I think is the best position for him.

For me Dele is not a player to play positionally in midfield, he is a player to be like he is playing, close to Harry Kane, following some dynamics that we train but a little bit of freedom to associate with attacking players. This I think is the best position for him.

Everyone agrees with Jose on that.

Even the people that won’t hold Poch accountable for destroying Dele.
Apparently it was because Dier was injured

Even the people that won’t hold Poch accountable for destroying Dele.
Ever since you said you wouldn’t mention Poch again (emphasised by your usual “l won’t live in the past” bullshit) you’ve literally talked about nothing else. Just do what you say you’re gonna do for once you shifty little man.

I'm admitting to nothing, like I said give it 6 months.

Oh and I also go to a lot of games each season (for over 35 years) so stick your condescending 25 years up your arse! :mourfinger:
I see your 35 and raise you 50!

Mind you, it took me about 20 years to actually understand the game!

State of this thread. This is why I never slag off our players. A return to form inevitably makes you look like a prat and if there's no return to form, why the fuck would I celebrate it? They're part of the fucking team I support!

Jesus.

I’ve just watched Dele’s second back. It was such a good goal. Perfect touch to bring it down and ultimately took a solo effort against three defenders and a keeper. Lad is on absolute fire at the moment. So happy.

Last edited:
I’ve just watched Dele’s second back. It was such a good goal. Perfect touch to bring it down and ultimately took a solo effort against three defenders and a keeper. Lad is in absolute fire at the moment. So happy.
Yep, that little chest down split the defenders followed by a brilliant finish. High skill.

Back
Top Bottom