Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Alli's form was coming back and I think it's partly a reurn of confidence but the transformation does ask one or two questions of Pochettino's last few months.
No mate it’s just coincidence apparently.
Oh and because Jose got lucky that Dier is fit.

Apparently, Jose got lucky that Winks is fit too, despite Winks playing all last season and most of this one.
Oh and that Ndombele is fit despite Poch playing Ndombele and still not using Dele up top.

So basically, Dele being good now since Jose came, is nothing to do with a change of manager.

Let’s count your Spurs related posts over the last day shall we?
You lot are all the same....nothing about the club interests you then you pretend you’re here for Spurs.
Yep, you’re right. None of us, not one, is here for Spurs. We’re all here for you - a gutless chancer who once went to a game before leaving the country.

Park Lane innit. Tosser.

Let’s count your Spurs related posts over the last day shall we?
You lot are all the same....nothing about the club interests you then you pretend you’re here for Spurs.
Look mate, I was one of Pochettino's biggest backers here, but he left and now I'm all in on Mourinho...because I'm Spurs...But your anti-Pochettino posts have gone through the fucking roof since he left, it's almost as if you want everyone to know what a big boy you were in wanting him gone...

Look mate, I was one of Pochettino's biggest backers here, but he left and now I'm all in on Mourinho...because I'm Spurs...But your anti-Pochettino posts have gone through the fucking roof since he left, it's almost as if you want everyone to know what a big boy you were in wanting him gone...

You can’t be all in on Jose when you pine for the old manager.

When you let Poch go, then you can tell me to.

Who the fuck is pining for Poch? Everyone has said thanks, but it was time to move on. You’re just lying now in the hope you look relevant. Honestly, there’s something wrong with you. You’re bent and twisted all out of shape and you’re spoiling this forum - which is clearly your intention. Just fuck off before you’re binned you spraucy cunt.

John. Dele is back. It seems you’re hoping he returns to poor form so in 6 months time (glad you reminded me it’s May- bad month for birthdays for me) you can wave 2 fingers and say “haha told you”
He’s physically fit, focussed & playing like a superstar again.
I’d be amazed if he doesn’t keep kicking on now.
In fact, as you love a bet, how about we have a friendly one on whatever terms you set, bearing in mind where you stand on Dele right now?
All friendly. No bitching.
He's back after 3 games? Once Mourinho left Utd the players especially Pogba were unrecognisable as they had decided 'apparently' to not play for Jose. Could the same accusation be aimed at Alli? 🤔

He was gash for around 18 months and I along with others was right to point this out. He was at the level of a Burnley/Everton player. I was right with that statement and will always remain right at that time.

I'm not going to start going overboard for a player that has had three decent games. I asked a poster earlier did he go overboard about KWP when he won three MOTM awards in a row, he choose to ignore that...

We will see in 6 months if his form can be maintained and then I will decide, certainly nothing can be decided after 3 games.

As for a bet, I try to never intentionally bet on a donkey!! 🙃

Just check my posts in the Mourinho thread compared to those in the Pochettino thread since. Fucking hell I have about a half a dozen posts in the Mourinho smiley thread...however, one peev is that some people think that going all in on Mourinho means shitting all over Pochettino...

FWIW the journo's on Sunday Supplement all think there's a good chance Poch will one day be back as Spurs manager

But back on topic.......

I was always convinced that Alli would be back to his best at some point this season, he played for so long with a hamstring injury and just needed time to get back fully fit

Just check my posts in the Mourinho thread compared to those in the Pochettino thread since. Fucking hell I have about a half a dozen posts in the Mourinho smiley thread...however, one peev is that some people think that going all in on Mourinho means shitting all over Pochettino...

I not bothered, you support Jose by default.
All you people who wrote off the squad and Levy and claimed Poch was working miracles can do one to be honest.

Preaching about me shitting on Poch for a few weeks after you all shat on the chairman for years.
Crying about my views on Dele.
While some of you are STILL shitting on our players.

Please, just fuck off with your high n mighty bullshit. As I said, at least I know what I am.

I not bothered, you support Jose by default.
All you people who wrote off the squad and Levy and claimed Poch was working miracles can do one to be honest.

Preaching about me shitting on Poch for a few weeks after you all shat on the chairman for years.
Crying about my views on Dele.
While some of you are STILL shitting on our players.

Please, just fuck off with your high n mighty bullshit. As I said, at least I know what I am.
Umm...I've always supported Levy too...well, apart from boosting ticket prices and the 1882 section...

Back
Top Bottom