Dele

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Sublime today. Absolute rolls Royce stuff from the boy. Not a fuck given about tiffs in here and people saying “told you so” on both sides of the argument.
let’s just all feel blessed that for whatever reason, Dele is reborn at the moment and I for one am loving it.
Playing like a Don.
Now I’m off out to get royally pissed at a Xmas party in the Mandarin Oriental. Way out of my league but fuck it. It’s nearly Xmas.
Which one?

Sublime today. Absolute Rolls Royce stuff from the boy. Not a fuck given about tiffs in here and people saying “told you so” on both sides of the argument.
let’s just all feel blessed that for whatever reason, Dele is reborn at the moment and I for one am loving it.
Playing like a Don.
Now I’m off out to get royally pissed at a Xmas party in the Mandarin Oriental. Way out of my league but fuck it. It’s nearly Xmas.
Hmm, you’re 5 mins walking distance from me at the mo.

Will he fuck he enjoyed calling time on dele career. When i called him a big game player every time he played poorly he'd tag me 'still think he's a big gane player' SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs would rather dele was shite and he was right than post on here what a game dele played.
Yes, some people get so entrenched in their opinions they find it impossible to move. Writing off Dele at his age was always going to be a risky strategy - and once employed it should be tempered with a degree of humility.

Will he fuck he enjoyed calling time on dele career. When i called him a big game player every time he played poorly he'd tag me 'still think he's a big gane player' SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs would rather dele was shite and he was right than post on here what a game dele played.
Which was almost every game for 18 months.

Like I said, if you haven't flounced before, then in 6 months time lets see where we are...

UnfinishedCarefulDore-size_restricted.gif

Joe Clash Joe Clash no he needs six months to recognise he was wrong
I don’t want to get too involved with this as John offered me an olive branch which I readily accepted. It’s not just him though. The stronger the opinion offered, the harder it is to go back on it - some see it as a sign of weakness when really it’s the opposite. Some can see this and others can’t.

"He plays in a position where he feels happy and comfortable," Mourinho said of Alli

Says everything you need to know.
Didn’t need Mourinho to tell me that. It was clear as day Poch was playing him out of position, but that didn’t stop you from slagging him off every week. In fact you even failed to acknowledge he even was being played out of position.

SpiderSpurs SpiderSpurs me flouncing of the forum has nothing to do with you posting that you thought dele was Burnley Everton standard. Do you stil believe that?
Have you been drinking again?

I have already said we'll talk in 6 months. You think that 3 decent games makes up for all the bollocks months of abject performance? You're wrong.

I didn't see you claiming KWP was world class when he got 3 MOTM awards three games in a row. Of course it only 'matters' when Paddy says so. :mourloopy:

In case you're still struggling, 6 months is May, which by some miracle is when the season finishes.

Back
Top Bottom