UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just got in, had to be asked to leave the premises, fair enough I did patronise the drinkeries pretty consistently throughout the 2nd half.
That boy Jose knows a thing or two about football

Anyone else in the North stand upper today?

Had about 60 Olympiacos fans get in. How do they do it? They banned people from creating memberships from buying a ticket after the draw was made.

Club need to do something about it, but not sure what they can do.
seriously!?
wtf this has to be stopped man:-/

Had about 60 Olympiacos fans get in. How do they do it? They banned people from creating memberships from buying a ticket after the draw was made.

I had a whole row of them all in front of me in the south stand, stewards came round saying sit down and I said if you get them out I will but not before. So we all stood until it was 4-2 and then they enjoyed the West Stand fan experience

:sandroscream:

I think it's better to let Sissoko be Sissoko and not try to play him like Dembele. As a footballer he will never be as good as Dembele, but I still love him for what he brings to the team. Versatile and energetic player.
Like Moussa, very good with the ball at his feet, just wish he could hit a cows arse with a banjo!

[QUOTE="deadleyledley, post: 21

Club need to do something about it, but no

[/QUOTE]

Didn't expect to hear you say that. Seeing as you hardly ever rep me, I can only assume you are as parsimonious as Big Dan Levy.
There are three mad posters on here - Incomplete_usernam Incomplete_usernam , sammyspurs sammyspurs and the Ossie Wembley

Would you seriously look forward to a pre-match drink with any of these shivering individuals? Did they all keep looking left with a juddering, robotic, thousand yard stare? All looking out for the golf cart carrying the glucose. Football + ego produces some strange monkeys, and they all have anxiety.

Last edited:

Why worry, there are a lot of Greek/Greek decedents in London desperate for a ticket and as long as they behave and get beat we don't mind!

Why worry, there are a lot of Greek/Greek decedents in London desperate for a ticket and as long as they behave and get beat we don't mind!

Some guy called into TS earlier tonight fuming about the amount of Greeks in his section last night; claiming they were being rather intimidating.

0_GettyImages-1184808527.jpg

Back
Top Bottom