UCL Matchday 5 - Olympiacos

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ve already held my hands up. You’re right. Support has to be one way.

But we were genuinely terrible in that first half. We need one position, and that’s a DM. It was a free for all. We can’t play pinball football.
I hear ye mate I really do I just can't fathom how the immediate reaction of supporters is to get online and yapp and fucking moan about spurs immediately after a shit pass or a mistake when a game is 90 mins long! Baffles me how some here call themselves supporters.

The stick Winks gets in particular really fucking galls me, hes more tottenham than any fucker on here and always gives 100%-no fucking need.

Airfixx Airfixx get a fucking life you utter turd.

8aUFzLX.jpg

Disagreeing with your miserable drivel means I need to get a life?

I've been doling out a whole tonne of positive rep too. Fancy that....

Haven't had time to read back through the thread but my view on the Dier sub is that Olympiakos were quick, pressing and lively and he's not at a proper fitness level to deal with that.

He drinks in tbe coach and horses. Tonight he was behind the goal in the south stand, topless, using his shirt as a flag by hanging it on a walking stick!
haha I meant to ask about this geezer before! He got chased around the home end in Barcelona last season in front of me and I had never seen him before lol
The barcelona fans were loving his craic.
Top off cockerel tattoo and moobs on display!

Anyone else in the North stand upper today?

Had about 60 Olympiacos fans get in. How do they do it? They banned people from creating memberships from buying a ticket after the draw was made.

Club need to do something about it, but not sure what they can do.

Back
Top Bottom