Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Is that a fresh quote?

Appears to be based on an interview with Dembele just after CL final.

Him, holding our shirt, looking like he's heading off to a funeral straight after training.

He's no longer the Special One and some on here have short memories.

How do you know that?

As has been said he actually won things with a shite Yanited side

I like to think that he’s come to us rejuvenated with a point to prove so if you’re Spurs you get behind him

A £12million pay-off, plus goodness knows how much for Mourinho, plus all the money he's going to want in the next transfer window. Can anyone tell me why Levy couldn't have given that money to Poch to enable him to sign players?

Has he found the Magic Money Tree?

Maybe he’d lost confidence in Poch’s ability and desire especially after his comments prior to the CL final but decided to give him a chance to turn it around which he hasn’t done despite a couple of decent signings

How do you know that?

As has been said he actually won things with a shite Yanited side

I like to think that he’s come to us rejuvenated with a point to prove so if you’re Spurs you get behind him

I support the club but I don't like this guy and don't want him as our manager.

Doesn't matter what I think or want though, he's got the job now and hopefully we'll win on Saturday.

I doubt any of you subscribe to this site
, but this is the best article I’ve read so far about what’s been going on inside the locker room and with Poch. Very good read and very detailed.

Can you not copy and paste it for us then? :pocheyes:

Have you got an online Times subscription, Baz?

No but I know the editor is a multi on here and follows me!!

It’s just the way I see it mate

I’m more upbeat about us now than I’ve been for ages

Let’s dismantle these Pikeys on Saturday

Woke up this morning to discover the football team I love and support has a new manager. I thank the old one for everything he did to improve the club and I wish the new one every success in taking Spurs another step forward.

I am excited about the match on Saturday and hopefully reaching last 16 of CL next week. The Poch era is over and a new one begins. As a long time supporter of the club I embrace the news and look on it positively.

I will judge Mourinho by his time here and what he achieves with us. I will not try to compare him to Poch at all but I'll be fascinated with the players reaction on the pitch against West Ham. I shall also be looking forward to the January window and seeing who leaves/joins.

Thank you Poch, good luck for the future. Welcome Jose, don't let us down.

It would be extremely strange if a spurs fan just landed from a 15 hour flight. Or similar situation with no internet. Fuck this stuff happens quickly, he is literally already at the club training the team.

Back
Top Bottom