Who do you THINK will be our next manager

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who's the next mug

• Mourinho

Votes: 66 25.1%
  • Ancellotti

Votes: 10 3.8%
  • Klopp

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Pep

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Dyche

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sherwood

• Harry

• Howe

Votes: 30 11.4%
  • Potter

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Big Fat Sam

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Jesus

• Wilder

• Allegri

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Benitez

Votes: 26 9.9%
  • Simeone

• Valverde

• Zidane

• Pulis

• Lopetegui

• ten Haag

Votes: 21 8.0%
  • Levy

Votes: 20 7.6%
  • Espirito Santo

Votes: 13 4.9%
  • Rodgers

Votes: 15 5.7%
  • Luis Enrique

• Gallardo

• Total voters
Nagelsmann would be a risky but potentially really smart hire. He did wonders at Hoffenheim, saved them from what seemed like certain relegation and got them to the CL. He went to Leipzig, where he finally has a big budget and has had a good start to the season, legitimately in the title race and already into the R16 of the CL basically. Though I expect he will be the next Bayern manager.
He hasn't won anything though and I think Levy would want to go back to the DOF system, which is fine if there is an Arnesen, Jol dynamic but if it's a AVB, Baldini dynamic it will be a disaster.

He hasn't won anything though and I think Levy would want to go back to the DOF system, which is fine if there is an Arnesen, Jol dynamic but if it's a AVB, Baldini dynamic it will be a disaster.

I would care that he hadn’t won anything if he wasn’t 33 and wasn’t easily the most successful manager in Hoffenheim’s history. He is a very good coach that will win things in his career, but I do agree that getting a DOF would probably be very helpful.

I would care that he hadn’t won anything if he wasn’t 33 and wasn’t easily the most successful manager in Hoffenheim’s history. He is a very good coach that will win things in his career, but I do agree that getting a DOF would probably be very helpful.

The RB setup runs with a DOF and is why they are one of the longer running pipelines. They have remained consistent with their ethos even though some change has happened internally.

Nice Tifo video here

Mourinho isn't happening.

He only works with mega clubs with huge budgets.
He will sit down with Levy, ask how much he has to spend every window, shake Levy's hand, say byebye then walk out.

Worse is Levy will lie, Mourinho will take the job then kick right off at the end of his first window full of broken promises.

Levy and Mourinho go together like sawmills and welders.
Porto and Inter don't exactly have what I would call huge budgets...

Quite why The King isn't on the list I don't know.

Available, former Tottenham man, great dancer

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Poch is a 'very good coach' he has got us into the top 4 times and a champions league final but he hasn't won anything and there is no guarantee he will.

I'd love us to win some domestic cups but that doesn't cut it for ENIC and many fans.

Back
Top Bottom