Tottenham Hotspur v Crystal Palace (14 September @ 15.00)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That's a joke - right?
I'd rather have Allardyce, Pulis or Warnock
We'd get all three for 10 years - on Mourinho's inevitable pay off when we sack him.

Why do so many people let their overly fertile imaginations run away with them, more often than not based on the fevered musings of some fifth rate journo generating sales on made up stories for the gutter press.
I'd take Pardew instead of Mourinho.

Keep him clear of our club.

I'd take Pardew instead of Mourinho.

Keep him clear of our club.
GenuineCraftyAmurminnow-size_restricted.gif

oh great, must have been in training
he wasn't playing or a sub
Yes he was...bad tackle playing Chile that at first he said didn't feel too serious and everyone thought he'd be okay. Turned out worse than expected.

Last edited:
Yes he was...bad tackle playing Chile that at first he said didn't feel too serious and everyone thought he'd be okay. Turned out worse than expected.
Ah, I looked at the last competitive game and missed the meaningless friendly played in the US in front of 15 expats and a cat called Hank.
Thank fuck he was sidelined playing in a pointless B team game - and not in something really trivial.

Hope the new business is going well :)
Thanks!
I bought a Fish and Chip shop locally so it has been a steep learning curve for me and hard work. But I am getting to grips with it and loving being my own boss again, without any family interference. Usually I can have time off to get to games but not this week unfortunately.

Thanks!
I bought a Fish and Chip shop locally so it has been a steep learning curve for me and hard work. But I am getting to grips with it and loving being my own boss again, without any family interference. Usually I can have time off to get to games but not this week unfortunately.

Nice one.... Best of luck, T! :thumbup:

Do not start Lamela. He has a purpose against the bigger teams but against these kind of teams at home.he is completley useless.

----------‐-------Lloris-----------------
Kwp--------Toby-----Jan--------Rose
-----------Ndombele--Winks--------
----Eriksen-------Alli---------Son----
-------------------Kane----------------

Thanks!
2 veggie burgers and a large chips with salt and vinegar please,,,
👅

Seen so many people on twitter asking for Kane to be dropped. Some fans really don’t appreciate him for what he brings to the team.

Some people are just idiots. If we cannot get the ball to Kane then what is he supposed to do? People get angry when they see him dropping deep and trying to get on the ball but our team has shown they are unable to find him when the opponent parks the bus.

The only two games where we actually managed to give him the ball in dangerous areas, he scored 2 against Villa, scored a penalty, hit the post and could have won another penalty against Woolwich, and just scored 4 in 2 games for England. The problem is our shite football that makes it very hard for him to get into scoring positions, especially at home against teams that just sit there.

Some people are just idiots. If we cannot get the ball to Kane then what is he supposed to do? People get angry when they see him dropping deep and trying to get on the ball but our team has shown they are unable to find him when the opponent parks the bus.

The only two games where we actually managed to give him the ball in dangerous areas, he scored 2 against Villa, scored a penalty, hit the post and could have won another penalty against Woolwich, and just scored 4 in 2 games for England. The problem is our shite football that makes it very hard for him to get into scoring positions, especially at home against teams that just sit there.

Agree.

The only thing I would say is he could make more ‘sacraficial’ runs to free up space for Sonny. He could drag players out of position a little more.

Thanks!
Where is it ? So I know where to eat if I'm in the area?
I dare you to sell sausage and chips as "Chips On Your Sausage"

Exactly
It's always heartening and life affirming to come on here and see people labelling him as "shite," "lazy" or the other gem "undroppable" followed by a Poch rant about favourites.

Back
Top Bottom