Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He fits in as being a long over due good squad player. He’s an option from the bench which we need

I agree he is a good squad player, however when you look at the squad, who do you drop?

For example, if our starting 11 is

Lloris
KWP
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Rose
Winks
Ndombele
Son
Lo Celso
Eriksen
Kane

Then you have

Gazzaniga, Aurier, Foyth, Sanchez, Davies, Sessegnon, Dier, Sissoko, Skipp, Alli, Lamela and Lucas all to fit in.

I agree he is a good squad player, however when you look at the squad, who do you drop?

Lloris
KWP
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Rose
Winks
Ndombele
Son
Lo Celso
Eriksen
Kane

Then you have

Gazzaniga, Aurier, Foyth, Sanchez, Davies, Sessegnon, Dier, Sissoko, Skipp, Alli, Lamela and Lucas all to fit in.
sounds like a good problem to have. Some actual depth

Do you know what, I was going go after you big style, annihilate you and chase you off the forum, which I've become quite good at. I'll dig up dirt on you, find things out about you, find what makes you tick... Because it's a real pet hate of mine - people who bring personal abuse on to the Spurs section, because it wrecks threads. Instead of discussion about football, you get pages and pages of tedious crap.

But I'm gonna let off, this one time, because the truth is, you're a nobody on this forum. I don't personally remember anything you've ever posted. And this was your big chance to change that. Start a cunt off with a known character, some may like me, some may dislike me, but everyone knows me. Nobody knows you, you're irrelevant. So return obscurity.

And to clarify about about Lamela, I will explain in it the simplest terms. I simply don't enjoy watching him play. I groan when his name's on the team sheet because my enjoyment of watching my team, which I've supported since the mid 80s, is diminished, sullied. Watching his lamentable attempt at striking a football into a near empty net is like chalk scraped down a blackboard to me. I can kick a football better than him!

I'd much rather watch players like Skipp or Parrott instead. I'd simply enjoy it more, watching skillful players develop and grow. The highlight of my entire time as a Spurs fan was not any trophies we won or getting to the CL final, it was watching Harry Kane develop. The antithesis of that is watching Erik Lamela go sideways and cut inside for 6 years. I find it down right nauseating to be honest.

I respect other people's opions are different, and they like watching fighters and grafters and nigglers. But that's not what I personally watch football for.
Might be one of the most cringeworthy posts I’ve ever read on any Internet forum ever

Might be one of the most cringeworthy posts I’ve ever read on any Internet forum ever

We agreed ages and ages ago to just ignore each other, so why not stick to this? You don't like me because I don't rate Lamela. I don't like you because you're a tedious little twat with a cringey user name who's completely and utterly obsessed with Erik Manuel Lamela.

Lloris
KWP
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Rose
Winks
Ndombele
Son
Lo Celso
Eriksen
Kane

Then you have

My friend this is the exact kind of headache poch wants trust me

We agreed ages and ages ago to just ignore each, so why not stick to this? You don't like me because I don't rate Lamela. I don't like you because you're a tedious little twat with a cringey user name who's completely and utterly obsessed with Erik Manuel Lamela.
Me not liking you has nothing to do with your opinion of Lamela
And there is only one of us here with a Lamela obsession

I didn’t realise you’d returned to the forum so gangster. I’m really impressed

I'd much rather watch players like Skipp or Parrott instead. I'd simply enjoy it more, watching skillful players develop and grow. The highlight of my entire time as a Spurs fan was not any trophies we won or getting to the CL final, it was watching Harry Kane develop. The antithesis of that is watching Erik Lamela go sideways and cut inside for 6 years. I find it down right nauseating to be honest.

This is it.

The absolute height of bollocks spoken on this forum.

Absolute fucking nonsense.

Do you know what, I was going go after you big style, annihilate you and chase you off the forum, which I've become quite good at. I'll dig up dirt on you, find things out about you, find what makes you tick... Because it's a real pet hate of mine - people who bring personal abuse on to the Spurs section, because it wrecks threads. Instead of discussion about football, you get pages and pages of tedious crap.

But I'm gonna let off, this one time, because the truth is, you're a nobody on this forum. I don't personally remember anything you've ever posted. And this was your big chance to change that. Start a cunt off with a known character, some may like me, some may dislike me, but everyone knows me. Nobody knows you, you're irrelevant. So return obscurity.

And to clarify about about Lamela, I will explain in it the simplest terms. I simply don't enjoy watching him play. I groan when his name's on the team sheet because my enjoyment of watching my team, which I've supported since the mid 80s, is diminished, sullied. Watching his lamentable attempt at striking a football into a near empty net is like chalk scraped down a blackboard to me. I can kick a football better than him!

I respect other people's opions are different, and they like watching fighters and grafters and nigglers. But that's not what I personally watch football for.
This is pathetic.

Lloris
KWP
Alderweireld
Vertonghen
Rose
Winks
Ndombele
Son
Lo Celso
Eriksen
Kane

Then you have

Surely by definition of being a squad player, you don't "drop" anyone from the preferred first XI for them?

Squad players are there to service rotation, injuries and tactical substitutions.

Even if some don't make the bench every single week (when all are fit some of our boys won't); I doubt anyone here would condone starting the season with a mere 18 man squad. Imagine the riots and crying about "lack of depth" in the trf window thread, ffs.:pochrolleyes:

This place always goes to shit the moment you get back. It was so much better without you. You never learn and you never change.
As it was when I made you flounce like the bitch you are. Then had you begging in my DM's to leave you alone. Remember people begged you to stay gone upon your return.

You actually posted this when I was away. Boasting about having chased people off this forum.

I dare you to name one person you've chased off?

Don't make me have you crying in my DM's again complaining about your state of mind.

There's a reason life has chosen to fuck you up so much you can barely walk out your bedsit. And there is a reason you weak cunts form together to hold hands whenever one of you is threatened. You can't deal with this shit alone, not one of you. You need each other to cope.

Proof is right there, your boy had to turn up to hold your hand.

Last edited:
As it was when I made you flounce like the bitch you are. Then had you begging in my DM's to leave you alone. Remember people begged you to stay gone upon your return.

You actually posted this when I was away. Boasting about having chased people off this forum.

I dare you to name one person you've chased off?

Don't make me have you crying in my DM's again complaining about your state of mind.

There's a reason life has chosen to fuck you up so much you can barely walk out your bedsit.

I got rid of Baggio1 Baggio1 and his previous multi of thuder because he was blatantly a troll. I do it the same way I'm doing it with you. By aggravating them a little bit so they get triggered and start posting loads of crap, which gets people to foul vote them and they eventually get a red. I may end up sacrificing myself in the process of getting rid of you for about the 6th time in the last few months but it'll be well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom