Érik Lamela

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is the engima of Lamela.

Pressure Grealish into giving the ball away for the goal that put us infront at home to Villa. Gets a goal today and an assist when we really needed someone to pop up out of nowhere.

Was that not an important match? What more do you ask of him?
Cmon mate, we have seen thoose shots from Lamela thousand times, and this one goes in because Ederson's mistake.

He was crap to be honest, not many other weere better tbh, but he failed in most of his attempts to pass the ball forward to Kane or Lucas.

Useful, did scored, but never starting player in important match. Sorry.

Give him dues for scoring but it was basically an open goal when you look at Ederson's positioning. Decent corner but pretty poor defending. He played in a position that saw him have a lot of the ball but he was pretty poor with it. Son, Lucas and Lo Celso will offer more.

I thought he did well today, his only problem is that he doesn't decide quickly and pass quickly.
Tries to dribble too much ending up either giving ball away or delays our counter attack, making it easier to defend for opponents.
Other than that, he did well.

He was good today today if he's judged by the standard of the other attacking players but he was just about ok in reality. The goal was shite tbh and he was dispossessed as easily as everyone else for the most part.

I thought he did well today, his only problem is that he doesn't decide quickly and pass quickly.
Tries to dribble too much ending up either giving ball away or delays our counter attack, making it easier to defend for opponents.
Other than that, he did well.
he did well, But the important attacking stuff he got wrong
that's why I can't have him

he did well, But the important attacking stuff he got wrong
that's why I can't have him

He just need to improve on decision making, pass quickly so he doesn't slow down attack, look for Kane or Eriksen and others more, making right pass.
If he can improve on that, he will be more valuable asset in our attacking line up.
He's doing good work overall but just need few improvements.

Back
Top Bottom