Summer 2019 transfer thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do we have any ITK's? I've always wanted one of our own. 🤗

It will cost you...

762195e1666497074ede151e0cbeb39738a411d967572cbbe24b90cf8db6011f.jpg

I'd imagine that against teams who sit back, Sissoko won't start due to creativity not being his major strength. However, against teams where we need to counter, he'd likely start. It's called having options and flexibility; you can't play every team the same way
Stop pussy footing around with logic and tactical nuance and start making bold, poorly backed up claims based on small sample sizes and internal biases.

So GLC has gone from €80m or no deal from Betis to €50m.
Levy'd.

giphy.gif
Turns out that when he's not installing cheese rooms he's actual a decent chairman. No excuse for last summer, but it's nice to see that we clearly had a plan this summer and are more or less executing it as planned.

Is this a good window:

In - Ndombele, Clarke (loan), Lo Celso, Sessegnon
Out - Trippier, Rose, Eriksen, Toby

If not, what needs to be done still?

If we sign Eriksen to a new deal then to me its a great window even if Toby leaves and we don't bring in a RB/LB. I also think one transfer either in or out will pick up steam the last week that isn't being widely reported now which may impact the window significantly.

Back
Top Bottom